Kiles

Luckily Mariya won against Michael because I don't want to sleep in a hotel room alone and even if Michael did sleep in here, he probably wouldn't wake up for anything.

So Mariya was explaining to Michael how she won so I decided I would go over to Luke and Ashtons room. When I got there I knocked on the door. I made the mistake of leaning on it, so when Ashton opened it I fell into the room and onto my butt.

"Were you leaning on the door?" Ashton said why giggling and I looked up at him.

"Yes, now help me up." I said and grabbed his hand.

"Kiley?" I heard someone say from in the room. I saw Luke sitting on his bed just starring at me and Calum was sitting on the floor watching Mean Girls. I just laughed at the two.

"Lukey!" I called and ran over to the bed a plopped down next to him. I looked up at him and smiled. Wow his eyes are pretty.

"Kiley?" Luke said and I snapped out of the trance or whatever I was in.

"Yeah."

"You were just starring at me."

"Your eyes are pretty."

"Thanks?"

We were just laying on the bed watching Mean Girls while Calum and Ashton were sitting on the floor in front of the bed talking.

"I really like you Kiley." Luke said while looking into my eyes and my heart fluttered as he said that.

"I like you to Luke." I said and looked at him. All of a sudden Luke crashed his lips to mine. I was shocked at first but in no time I was kissing back.

I heard a click and we both pulled back to see that Calum and Ashton were starring at us while Calum was holding his phone.

"Calum what are you gonna do with that photo." I said while crawling over to him. He was sending the picture to Mariya and Michael with 'Their first kiss' attached to it. Mariya soon responded by saying that it was our second kiss. Wow thanks Mariya.

"What! You've kissed before? When?" Calum said.

"Well it's getting late, I better get going." I said and stood up to walk to my room.

"Kiley." Luke whined.

"Yes, Lukey." I said with a smile.

"Goodnight." Luke said and I giggled.

"Goodnight Lukey." I said and walked out but before I closed to door I heard Calum and Ashton yelling at Luke about how he didn't tell them.

As I walked into the hotel room I was staying in a saw Mariya in the kitchen making popcorn.

"Mariya why are you making popcorn it is like 10:30." I said while laughing.

"Okay first of all it is 10:24 , and secondly, I was hungry." She said back and I just laughed.

"I am going to bed, goodnight Mariya." I yelled across the room while putting on pajamas.

"Night Kiles." She said and I curled up in my bed and slowly drifted to sleep.

---------

"KILEY GET UP!" Mariya shouted while jumping on my bed.

"Mariya what time is it?" I groaned.

"11:30."

"Oh." Was all I said while sitting up and rubbing my eyes. All of a sudden I had the best idea.

"Mariya we should have a concert!" I said and her eyes lite up like a Christmas tree.

"YES, WE HAVEN'T HAD ONE SINCE WE MET THE BOYS." She yelled and hooked her phone up to the Bluetooth speaker that she brought. She got on YouTube and all of a sudden English Love Affair started playing.

Since we always play this song first when we had our concert we knew what parts to sing.

(Mariya's parts are in bold and mine are italicized and both are literally in both bold and italicized)

It started on a weekend in May
I was looking for attention needed intervention
Felt somebody looking at me
With a powdered white complexion
Feeling the connection

The way she looked was so ridiculous
Ever single step had me begging for the next
Before I knew it, it was serious
Dragged me out the bar to the backseat of her car

When the lights go out she's all I ever think about
The picture burning in my brain kissing in the rain
Means I can't forget my English love affair
Today I'm seven thousand miles away
The music playing in my head of her king size bed
Means I can't forget my English love affair

I started to sing Luke's part while Mariya and I wear both jumping on the beds and playing air guitar. All of a sudden I heard someone start to sing with me. I looked up and Ashton, Calum, Michael, and Luke were standing there. Well Luke was sitting. I hopped down from the bed and turned the music off.

"Um what were you guys doing?" Calum asked trying not to laugh but failed miserably.

"Having a concert duh. What are you guys doing in our room?" I said back while putting one hand on my hip.

"We heard English Love Affair playing and decided to come see what was going on." Ashton said.

"You could have knocked." Mariya said pointing to the door.

"We did but you guys didn't hear us, you wear to busy playing air guitar and singing." Michael said while laughing.

"Kiley why are you still in pajamas?" Luke asked me while looking my penguin pajamas up and down.

"I just got up like 20 minutes ago."

"Oh."

"Kiley go get ready I'm hungry." Mariya complained and I just laughed before taking my bag in the bathroom.

I quickly got in the shower and got dressed in skinny jeans and a green day shirt. I put my hair up in a high pony tail and walked out the find the boys playing the Play Station and Calum had his arm around Mariya's shoulders. I smirked at the two and walked over and sat next to Luke.

"Guys I'm hungry, are we gonna get something to eat or are we just going to sit here all day." Michael complained and the rest of us just laughed and got ready to go to get breakfast.

____________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the wait guys. But I updated and that means Mariya will be updating next so YAY.

Stay lovely

Bye~ Kiley