Kiles ;)

We all decided to go to get the pizza in stead of ordering so the boys could learn more about us. We also decided to walk to the pizza place since it was later in the evening so there wouldn't be much people out. They were just asking us simple questions like 'What's your favorite color' or 'What's your favorite animal'. But then they asked what our favorite band was and Mariya and I froze. They smirked at that already knowing the answer and continued walking.

Once we got to the pizza place the boys ordered 3 pizzas and the hole time they were ordering I was thinking 'Dang how do we eat all this'. Once the pizza came out we ate in silence but Mariya and I only ate one piece since we ate before the concert. Mariya and I were already done but the boys were still eating so we were making faces at each other. We both ended up laughing and then the boys looked up ate us and then we ended up laughing even harder.

After Mariya and I quit laughing and the boys were done eating we decided to leave. I was very surprised when we didn't leave with any pizza but then I thought 'I shouldn't be surprised I am with 4 boys'. As we were walking back Calum keep taking glances at Mariya but stopped once he realized I saw him. Calum just blushed and looked away and I smirked at him.

We were finally back and decided to play video games. I didn't really know how to play so I just kinda zoned out. Apparently they had stopped playing and I was still zoned out thinking anout how earlier when I was in bed I said I would never meet 5sos but now I am sitting here playing video games with them. Luke finally spoke up and said "Hey Kiley you alright mate." I jumped when he said that and they all bust out laughing. I sat in my set pouting and then all started laughing harder. I murmured a 'I hate you all' and Michael said "What was that?" and I said nothing with wide eyes and blushed.

Once they all stopped laughing at me we all just started to talk. Once again Calum was starring at Mariya as we talked. "So Poptart and Kiles huh?" Ashton asked. "Yeah we were texting once and Kiley suggested nicknames and that's what we came up with." Mariya said. I heard heard an 'Oh cool' from Luke and Michael, and for the second time today the two boys fought over who said it first.

They started to asked Mariya and I different questions like where we were from and stuff. All of the sudden I hear Michael yell "20 questions with Popotart and Kiles".

Well this will be interesting....

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hey guys double update YAY!

So I liked this better than the last chapter I wrote and I hope you guys liked it to.

BYE~ Kiles