Kiles

So it has been about a week since Luke woke up and he gets discharged in a week. He has remembered something's about Mariya but some things are still fuzzy. Luke formally introduced my to his mum and I also talk to Calums mum some too.

I am currently cuddling my stuffed penguin and watching frozen. I literally know like all the words. I was just singing let it go at the top of my lungs when I got a text.

From Luke:
Come visit me, I'm lonely and my mum is out getting food. :(

I laughed at his text and responded.

To Luke:
Can I bring my penguin :)

From Luke:
YOU HAVE A PENGUIN, HOW?!?!

I laughed once again. God this boy.

To Luke:
I wish but no. I meant my stuffed penguin weirdo ;)

From Luke:
Your calling me weird at least I don't bring and stuffed penguin to a hospital ;)

To Luke:
Do you want me to come or not =|

From Luke:
YESSSSS PLEASEEEE

To Luke:
Fine I'll be there in 20

From Luke:
YAY!!!!!

I didn't respond after that and just got ready. After I was done I looked it the mirror. I was wearing ripped blue skinny jeans and a black Nirvana shirt with black vans while my hair was in a messy bun.

I grabbed my phone and walked down stairs. I saw my mum sitting on the couch and told her where I was going. She said it was fine even though I wasn't really asking to go cause I was going to go either way.

I was soon at the hospital and walking down the halls. The nurses were giving me strange looks and I assumed it was because I was carrying a penguin. I just smiled at them and kept walking to Luke's room.

"LUKEY" I said excitedly as I walked in to his room.

"KILEY" he said back just as excitedly with his arms open wide.

I smiled at the jester and went a hugged him.

I sat down in the chair next to him and sat my penguin in my lap. Luke reached over and grabbed to penguin from me and start cuddling with it.

"No fair. You wanted me to come visit and now you are just cuddling with me penguin." I said while pouting and trying to grab it.

"I can't help it, it is so soft." He said while smiling and moving the penguin out of my reach.

"But I want it." I said.

"To bad. Just let my cuddle with it for 5 minutes, please?" He begged and I gave in.

"YAY" He cheered and I just laughed.

"So what were you doing before you came here to see your favorite person?" He asked while smirking.

"Yeah where is your mum?" I said while laughing and he started pouting.

"Your kidding right." He said annoyed at me.

"Yes I was kidding Lukey." I said while pinching he cheeks. He groaned and I laughed.

"I was actually watching frozen while cuddling my penguin." I said while still laughing.

"This one?" He said while pointing to my penguin.

"Yes that's the only one I have, now give it." I said while leaning over him to the other side of the bed to grab the penguin.

Has my hand touched the penguin I looked in to his eyes. He was starring into my eyes and we both started to lean in. Are lips were about to touch when the door flew open and there stood......

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Oops ;) GUYS TODAY IS LUKE'S BIRTHDAY SOOOO HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!!!

Hey guys sorry about this excuse of a chapter but Mariya while be updating soon so GET PUMPED!!!

Stay Lovely

Bye~ Kiley