Kiley (aka kiles)

I was just laying in bed waiting for a stupid alarm to go off and tell us all to get out of bed. I have been laying in bed, just starring at the ceiling, for about an hour now. I just can't go back to sleep because I am so excited, but I don't want to wake Mariya by getting up and doing something.

So I have been practicing what I will say to the boys if I meet them because I don't want to scream and annoy them. I have came up with just saying 'Hey I'm Kiley but you can call me Kiles' but that seemed to boring. I kept thinking for awhile but then I realized I was never going to meet them so I just gave up. I started humming Just Saying and eventually the alarm finally went off.

We all got out of bed and got ready for the day. Mariya and I were wearing matching 5sos shirts and shorts. We ate breakfast and decided to explore Sydney a little before the show, which started at eight. We decided we just look around in stores at a mall.

We were walking around the mall and all of a sudden good girls came on and I started jumping around and playing air guitar while Mariya was belting out the lyrics. We probably looked like complete idiots but we didn't care, our favorite band was on! We started to actually buy stuff so we went in a store we had never heard of. It had a lot of posters and band tees. I bought a Blink-182, ALT, and Nirvana shirt while Mariya got a Panic! At The Disco, Blink-182, and Green Day shirt. We walked around a little while longed and got a bite to eat but didn't stay long. We decided just to go back to the hotel to get ready for the concert.

We walked in the hotel and got in the elevator because our room was on the second floor. We were about half way up when a of a sudden the elevator came to a stop. We were all thrown to the floor. Mariya and I started to freak out because we thought we were going to be late for the concert and Mariya's mom just sat there trying to calm us down. The hotel manager finally fixed the elevator some how and we thanked him and went back to our hotel room.

We had about a hour an a half till the show started and we were trying to get every think ready. I asked Mariya if we should walk to the concert or if her mom should drive us, and she said we should walk since the concert was being held just a block away for the hotel.

We did our hair and my hair was in a messy bun while Mariya's hair was left down and curly. We grabbed our phones and headed to the concert.

Once we got to the arena girls were screaming like crazy and running everywhere. We found our sets and just waited till the concert started. A couple times we started to get pushed around but it was anything we couldn't handle.

All of a sudden the screams got louder, if that was even possible, and the lights dimmed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is really bad but give me a break I have never written anything before. I am sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes. I hoped you liked it even if it was just a little.

BYE ~Kiley