Kiley

Luke was leaned up against the wall of the elevator, his arm wrapped loosely around my hips, my head leaned on his shoulder. He quietly hummed a random tune as we waited for the elevator doors to open. We were on our way to the pizza place here in town to get food for all of us. There was a quiet 'ding' and the doors opened. Luke grabbed for my hand, slowly leading the way out of the building.

Since it had been awhile since the accident, the doctor said Luke didn't need his crutches unless he was in pain, although his leg was still wrapped up and in a brace.

We gave small smiles to the lady at the front desk before we exited the building fully, but as soon as we did we were surrounded by people. Flashes and clicks coming from all around us.

We hadn't get worried that much about paparazzi and fans since there weren't many when Ashton, Calum and I went out earlier, so we were overwhelmed to say the least. Luke managed to somehow lead us through part off the crowd but all of a sudden our hands were disconnected and I was being pushed to the ground. I hit my head on the cement, groaning out in pain as everyone stood above me, trying to get Luke to speak to them.

As I was getting ready to try to get up someone stepped on my arm, sending a sharp pain all the way up it. I looked over, seeing blood trailing down my arm. I quickly looked away, not liking the sight. I quickly got up after this, not wanting to get stepped on again. I stumbled back a few steps, getting dizzy.

I slowly scanned the crowd trying to spot the tall blonde, but having no luck. Soon enough though I was being pulled back inside the hotel. I turned around seeing Luke standing behind me, looking at my arm the still had blood falling down it.

"Come one let's hurry back to our rooms so we can get you cleaned up." Luke said quietly, leading us back to the elevator that we had be in minutes prior.

Once we were back on our floor he carefully guided me back to the room I shared with Mariya. Once we opened the door we immediately heard Michael say,

"Yay foods here!"

But after we walked further into the room everyone looked shocked.

Without saying anything to the others Luke led me to the bathroom were the first aid kit was, he instructed me to sit on the counter and let him see my arm. I listened, sitting up on the counter and reaching out my arm to him. He took my wrist in his hands, looking at my wound that was still bleeding slightly.

He left the room returning moments later with a rag in hand. He wet down the clothe, taking me arm and slowly and carefully wipping the blood away. I looked up from my arm to see the others standing in the doorway with confused and guilty expressions.

Luke managed to clean the blood off my arm, wrapping it in a bandage. Still none of us talking. Luke broke the silence, quietly asking if my head was okay. I shook my head slightly not wanted to make it hurt worse that it already did.

Luke nodded, turning to look at the others for the first time, asking Calum if he could get and ice pack. Calum nodded, walking to the kitchen, Michael muttering something about helping him and he then also headed off to the kitchen.

I got down from the counter, but once on my feet I started to get dizzy and stumbling forward. Ashton ran forward, catching me before I could fall. I clutched Ashton's shirt not wanting to fall. I looked up at him, apologizing.

"Its fine Kiley, it's not your fault." Ashton said, looking at me with a small smile. He lead me to my bed, Mariya and Luke following close behind us.

"What happened." Mariya said quietly as Calum and Michael returned with the ice pack. Luke took it from Calum and lightly placed it on my head.

"We were mobbed," Luke said and you could hear to guilt dripping from his words, "God this is all my fault. If I would have just held on to her tighter this never would have happened."

"No Luke this isn't your fault." Ashton said. They all continued on with the conversation, trying to convince Luke it wasn't his fault, but their words started to get formed together the longer the conversation went on and before I knew it, I was out cold.

____________

2:00 am writing sessions xD

But anyway so sorry about the super long wait.

Stay lovely

-Kiley