Poptart

I was awake for a while now. Thinking about Calum. I know that we just met and even though I've had fangirl feels before, I just feel like this is different. He clearly shows that he likes me but I don't know if I like him. I mean of course I like him he's freaking Calum Hood. But he has thousands of girls throwing themselves at him and I wouldn't be very comfortable knowing that.

I decided I would go see Calum. Wouldn't hurt to see how he is. As I made my way down to the hospital I remembered Luke. He's still in a coma. I wonder how Kiley is. I thought as I walked up to the hospital. I went towards Calum's room but stopped when seeing Kiley was there. She was tearing up about something. Probably Luke or Calum. I slowly opened the door, Calum and Kiley both looking at me. "Oh hi Kiley." I said to her as I walked in. She said hi back before telling us she was gonna go check on Luke.

I sat in one of the chairs by Calum's bed and pulled out my phone. No I wasn't ignoring him I just wanted to play a joke on him. "Hello forget why you came here." He said waving a hand in front of my face. "Oh yeah. I gotta go see Luke now." I said standing up pretending to leave. He huffed and sunk down in the bed. "I'm kidding loser." I said and he smiled shaking his head. "You better be. Cause if your not your gonna pay." He said playfully hitting my arm.

We talked for what seemed like hours before Kiley came back in. "Hey Mariya. Wanna walk home together." She asked and I nodded. "Bye cal-pal. Text you later?" I asked and he smiled nodding and waving. I exited the room and walked with Kiley back to her house. "You can stay here if you want. My mum won't mind." She said but I shook my head no. "No my mum is expecting me home soon anyway. I'll text you though." I said and she nodded before walking into her house.

I got home around 5:30pm. My mum was sitting at the table on her phone. Usual. I walked upstairs to see my sisters playing. Usual. I walked into my messy room and laid on my bed. Usual. But something was different. It felt weird to be here knowing that two of my celebrity crushes were in the hospital, and two were heartbroken because of it. I curled up in bed before taking out my phone to text Calum.

(C: Calum M: Mariya)

M: hey cal. Wyd

C: hey. Oh you know just lying in a hospital bed with pain going through half my body. The usual.

M: well Mr. Sassy ass. Sorry.

C: well the nurse is giving me some pain meds but they aren't working much. This sucks. If I wasn't driving this wouldn't have happened. I would still be up and okay being able to see you and Kiley without having you come see me.

M: long text there huh. And stop blaming yourself. It's not your fault. If anything it's the guy that hit you fault. Next time I see u tell me what happened. I wanna know.

C: okay. So the nurse said that tomorrow I have to start this new medication so the pain will start to be less painful. She said it makes some patients really loopy.

M: well ill be sure to be there.

C: k. I gtg tho. Doctor said I need to rest. Talk to you later.

M: k bye.

And with that we ended the text. I decided to text Kiley like I told her I would.

(K: Kiley M: Mariya)

M: hey guess what

K: Luke hemmings just jumped into your house. Wait he can't. Crying now.

M: lol before we knew them we were like that. And don't cry he's gonna be fine. Now can I spread some really interesting news.

K: yeah

M: okay so Calum told me he's gonna be on some new meds tomorrow and the nurse said he's gonna be loopy. Wanna come.

K: yessssssss. Omg that is gonna be so funny.

M: Ikr. I gtg tho. My mum says it's time to get off my phone.

K: k see you tomorrow.

After that I went to bed excited for the next day. Just imagine it. A loopy Calum is gonna be adorable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up and noticed I had a text from Calum.

(C: Calum M: Mariya)

C: hey. You coming soon. They said someone has to be here when I get it. My family is still in Sydney. Unless coming.

M: yeah of course. Brt

C: what does brt mean anyway

M: i made it up. Be right there.

C: oh okay.

M: yeah. See you in a minute.

After that I got dressed and did stuff that girls do before going to pick up Kiley.

(Skips pickup because I have really bad writers block)

When we got to the hospital we walked to the front desk and told the lady what we were there for. When we got to the room Michael and Ashton were already in the room. I awkwardly waved at the two boys before walking over to Calum. "Hey" I said and he waved smiling brightly. "Did he already take the meds or....." I asked Ashton and he nodded, not seeming to care. "Heyyyy pooptart." He said still smiling. "Hey cal. It's poptart by the way." I said laughing. He looked at me funny before turning to the boys. "Ashtonnnn. Where's Lukey." He asked and he sighed. "Hes in a coma. He's in a different room." He said plainly. Calum's eyes widened as if he had never been told. "What happened to Lukey." He asked and the room went silent.

After a few minutes of silence and Calum having random laughing fits, I decided to speak up. "Calum. You and Luke were in an accident. You were okay but he wasn't." I said and heard Michael sniffle. I looked at him and he just fumbled with his fingers. "Oh." Was all he said before laughing at something. "What is so funny." I finally asked. "I am. I have this little joke I keep telling myself. Wanna hear it." He said still laughing. "Yeah go ahead." I said. "Okay so if Papa Gino and Regina pizzeria had twins, girl and boy, what would their names be."® (I made this. Don't you dare steal it. And if you do please use credit.) He said laughing. "I dont know." I said and he smiled. "Gina and Gino." He said laughing really hard. "I dont get it." I said and he glared at me. "Get it cause it's Papa Ginos and Re Gina pizzeria." He said cracking up again. "This should be fun." I said before he said another joke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally updated.

~Poptart