Kiles

We were all in Calums room laughing at his loopy ness. He was just sitting there telling little jokes and laughing at himself. Mariya was sitting recording it and you can tell she was enjoying it the most.

I didn't want to interrupt the recording so I just whispered in Michael's ear that I was going to go see Luke. He just nodded his head and told Ashton.

As I was walking out the door Calum yelled "Where you going Kiles."

"I am going to go see Luke." I responded with a small smile.

"I wanna go see Luke to." Calum said while pouting. I lightly chuckled at him.

"You can't Cal you have to stay here." He started pouting again while crossing his arms.

"But I wanna go see me best friend though."

"Maybe tomorrow." I said and he seemed pleased with that and let me go.

As I walked down the halls to Luke's room I realized how much the boys changed my life. I mean here I am walking through the corridors of a hospital to go see Luke.

Sometimes I feel like I could have prevented the crash if I would have talked to them a little while longer. I still don't know the full story of what happened but I still sometimes think I could have stopped it.

As I reached Luke's room I smiled. He had less machines hooked up to him since the surgery went well. I doctor said he should start to wake up in the next two weeks but if he doesn't wake up in the next to weeks then the said he probably won't wake up. I was positive that he would wake up though. Luke's a fighter.

I went and sat down in the chair next to his bed. I rested my head on the side railing and held his hand.

"Hey Luke...your surgery went well and they said you should be waking up soon. I promise I will be here by your side when you wake up. Your family I leaving Sydney tomorrow and is coming here. I talking to your mum on the phone the other day and she sounded like she was going to cry the whole time. I can't blame her though I mean I sobbed when I found out." I took a break and thought about something to say to the unconscious boy. "Calum is on this stuff that makes him really loopy today. He is telling jokes and laughing a lot." I let out a small giggle at the thought. "I don't have much else to talk about." I said and frowned. "I have been looking at selfies we took the day we met. Have I ever told you I really like you lip ring." I said.

I started to stoke his hair that was no longer in his signature quiff. I wish I could see is bright blue eyes right now, they always make me feel better.

I talked a while longer but started to get tired and at one point I fell asleep.

-DREAM-

Luke and I were at the park just talking about stupid little things.

He was standing behind me pushing me on the swing. I was laughing at how every time I would came back he would poke my side and he was laughing at me.

-END OF DREAM-

I woke up smiling at the dream and how it felt so real. I stood up and looked at Luke. He looked so peaceful. I bent down and lightly pecked his forehead I smiled and told Luke I would be back tomorrow.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to see what time it was.

6:27 pm

I decided I would go back to Calum's room to see if Mariya was still there.

When I got to the room I saw that Calum was asleep and Mariya, Ashton and Michael were all sat playing on their phones. I went and sat next to Michael to see what he was doing.

"That took a while, didn't it?" Michael said to me. I assumed he was talking about how long I was in Luke's room.

"Oh sorry I fell asleep." I said while playing with the case of my phone.

"It's alright we were just wondering where you were that's all." He said to me looking through the window in the room.

All a sudden Mariya stood up and asked if I wanted a ride home because her mum was in the parking lot. I said sure and we told Michael and Ashton goodbye has we walked out the door.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HELLO

It is 11:55 pm right now so technically it is still Ashtons birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHTON

I hoped you liked it even though it sucked

Stay Lovely

Bye~ Kiley