1)

My name is Elena Wood-Curse, and I had a wonderful 3 years without any villains or problems. I was able to raise during this time my ten kids, Jacob Nikolaos, Jason Hayley, Hannah Eleonora Third, Gabriel Sebastian Erik, Dylan, Emma, Emily, Charlie Benjamina, Elijah, and Liam, and help them with school, kindergarten, and any other kind of problem they had.

I was also trying to be there for Morgan. His health was amazing, and he was feeling much better. He still had paralysis on his leg, but at least he was able to walk with a cane. Some days he was pessimistic, claiming he would never get better, and others he was doing everything in his power to get better.

I looked at the clock. It was 7 a.m., and it was Saturday. That meant that the kids would probably oversleep. I walked upstairs, holding two cups of coffee, and entered our room.

Morgan was still under the sheets, but I was sure he wasn't sleeping, even if he had closed his eyes. I sat next to him, putting the two mugs on the nightstand, and leaned forward to kiss him on the cheek.

- Wake up, Morgan. - I said softly.

- It is too early. - Morgan groaned and frowned in confusion, staring at me - And it is Saturday.

- I know but today you have exercise. - I reminded him, making him groan - If I gave you a kiss and a coffee, would you stand up?

- Maybe. How many kisses? - Morgan asked with a charming smile.

- One if you stand up now, and one more before you go to your exercises. - I negotiated with him.

Morgan groaned once again before sitting and nodding like a small, gloomy child. I kissed him on the lips, wrapping my arms around his neck. He kissed me back, pulling me closer to him. Until I realized I was sitting on his lap with our lips still touching. We separated from each other with our temples still touching. Both of us were breathing hard, trying to take a deep breath.

- Are you ready now? – I asked, composing myself.

Morgan hummed, and I stood beside him, walking to our wardrobe. I took his shirt and jeans and helped him dress up. I handed him his cane, and he stood up with his help. We walked downstairs carefully through the steps as I was trying to help Morgan. He was getting a little angry from his paralysis, but at least the doctors claimed that there was hope he could heal. At least we had taken care of his weak heart, and so far there was no danger of a sudden heart attack or cardiac arrest. We reached the couch, and the two of us sat on it, still holding our coffee cups. I drank my coffee and turned my body toward Morgan. He took a sip of his coffee and looked at me, confused.

- You know what? You will have to take care of the children tonight. - I said.

- I know. - Morgan rolled his eyes and smiled  - Wasn't I there when you got the mission?

- Do you think she is ready? - I asked, confused.

Morgan thought as he drank his coffee. We never killed Lana. It turned out that she had been manipulated by Roland all along, and even if she wanted Hannah so badly, she never wanted any of us to get hurt. That's why we gave her a second chance, and she decided it was a good idea to officially become a spy. For the past three years, she has worked hard and finally received her first mission. I, as her mentor, had to go with her undercover at a bar and stop a man from uncovering top state secrets.

- I think she knows what will happen if she betrays us. - Morgan said and took my arm, looking at me - She is ready. And I will be there with you through your earpieces, and if there is something, I will gladly help.

- Would you be able to look after the kids and help us at the same time? – I asked, laughing slightly and remembering what happened the last time.

Morgan groaned, remembering the same thing, and kissed my cheek, whispering in my ear:

- It wasn't my fault that our kids know how to shoot with paintball guns.

- Okay, fine. - I snickered, making Morgan frown.

Soon Morgan was in the guest room with the doctor, and they were doing his rehabilitation exercises. I was in the kitchen making lunch when I heard my little boy's voice:

- Mommy.

I felt Liam hugging my legs, and I took him in my hands, kissing his temple. The little boy laughed. Liam had my eyes and hair, but he looked just like Morgan when it came to physique. He was kind, smart, and so cute.

- What are you doing? – he asked, watching the food.

- I am making lunch. - I said, and I glanced to the door when I heard whimpering.

Charlie rushed into the room with small tears. I put Liam kneeling on the ground and wiped the tears from my girl. She glanced at my eyes and looked away. She had autism and was our most emotional child. She got quickly upset by even the smallest thing.

- What happened, darling? - I asked, rubbing her cheek.

Charlie opened her mouth to describe the moment when Elijah rushed into the room.

- It wasn't my fault. - Elijah cried. - I wanted to grab my Teddy bear from the cupboard, but I accidentally pushed her doll, slightly breaking it.

I signed. I took my girl in my embrace, and she immediately huddled in with me.

- Don't cry, Charlie. I will repair your doll. - I said and kissed her cheek - Would you forgive Elijah?

Charlie nodded and turned to her guilty brother. She hugged him, and I saw a big smile appear on his face. Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, and Dylan entered the room and greeted me with big smiles.

- Where is Dad? - Dylan asked, looking around.

- He has rehabilitation now, but he will finish soon. Do you want to help me? - I answered him.

Jacob, Jason, Gabriel, and Dylan went to put plates, glasses, and essentials on the table while Hannah, Elijah, Charlie, and Liam helped with the cooking.

Emily suddenly rushed into the room and hid behind my legs. Emma showed up but she was furious. Her bigger brothers stopped the little girl and I asked:

- Emma, Emily, what's going on?

- Emma took my doll and hid it. - Emily accused her sister.

- And you decided to hide my teddy bear. - Emma yelled angrily.

- Both of you go upstairs and give each other the toys. - I sighed.

Every day my kids were arguing about something but in the end, they forgave each other. Emma and Emily nodded still angry at each other and went to their rooms. The rest of my kids looked at me and I pointed with my head to go with them. I was again left in the kitchen alone and I sighed deeply. Sometimes was hard.

Jacob and Jason were getting more comfortable with the basic movements Morgan showed them, but they still didn't train properly for spies and were very smart for their age, just like their father. Hannah was mostly focused on reading new books, and she was constantly asking what the words meant, but she was as skilled as her brothers. Gabriel was always able to create a prank and cause problems, but in some cases, he defended his siblings with the pranks. Dylan was a curious kid, but he didn't want that much attention, didn't like to be alone, and loved to sit with someone even in silence. Emma and Emily were the complete opposite and sometimes argued over little things, but they always forgave each other in the end. Charlie was a very quiet kid and wouldn't speak her mouth except she was comfortable with it, but I could see that she was a very smart kid. Elijah was kind and caring, always making sure that his older sister was fine, but he could be manipulative like his father, Peter. Liam was the cute and innocent kid who never did something wrong but was a perfect actor, even better than his older brothers. He could get anything he wanted only by showing puppy eyes.

All of them were different, and I and Morgan tried to balance their different personalities so there wouldn't be jealousy.