34)

I looked at the clock while cooking a pudding. Since my kids were suspended for the rest of the week, they would be at home for 4 days. I wanted to punish them, but I didn't want it to be something very serious and nasty. It wasn't that big, but I wanted them to know that there were consequences to everything. That is why they were punished to write all their homework and learn their future lessons for these four days. So far, they have done well and have continued to study for the last two hours.

Once the pudding was ready, I put it in cups and let it cool. I entered the living room and saw that my kids were having fun.

Jacob and Jason were competing on the PlayStation game and were equally strong. There won't be a winner between them. Hannah was reading something on her phone while sitting in the armchair. Gabriel and Dylan were playing football with the small ball while Emma and Emily were playing with their dols. Charlie was lying on the ground with her head on Bella's stomach and was watching a movie on her tablet. Elijah was lying on his stomach next to her and was also watching. Liam was running around laughing and playing with Bailey.

The kids noticed me and all of them smiled innocently at me. I never told them that they can have a break. I sighed in defeat and went into the creative room as the kids continued to have fun.

Morgan has been there for the last two hours and hasn't left it. He was drawing in his sketchbook while listening to music from his Bluetooth headphones. I leaned on the door looking at him. He didn't turn to me even if I could spot a little smile on his face.

- You are staring. - Morgan laughed causing me to roll my eyes.

- You are the same as me. - I said.

Morgan was about to say something when he grumbled in pain clenching his head. I rushed to him and grabbed the painkillers. I gave him them and he drank them with his cup of water. Sitting in front of me, I took his hand rubbing circles and mentioned:

- Your headaches are much more terrible than before. You have to go to the doctor.

- I know that. - Morgan sighed rubbing his temple - I am going to lie down for a bit. I am feeling exhausted.

- Go. I will check on you after an hour or so. If there is something, tell me immediately. - I agreed.

Morgan smiled lovelyly and kissed me before walking upstairs. I went with him making sure he was in bed and was sleeping before going downstairs.

- How is dad? - Hannah asked looking at me.

- He is tired, but he will be like new after a nap. - I explained and kissed my daughter's temple - Are you ready with your homework?

- As you mentioned, I need help. - Dylan ran to the table, took his notebook and showed me when I went to him - I don't know how to do this exercise.

I helped him, explaining it slowly for him to understand it. His siblings were sitting around listening too. Jacob, Jason, and Gabriel also showed me their homework and I made sure they were correct. Emma, Emily, Elijah, and Liam also found interest in showing me their homework.

- I am hungry. - Charlie mumbled suddenly.

- Then let's have a pudding in the garden. - I suggested - The weather is still warm and sunny.

My kids nodded enthusiastically and ran to the kitchen. Bella and Bailey were excited to follow them.

......................

Lana was sitting in the cinema room and was drawing the second part of the mansion. Morgan had given her full right to decorate the second half of the mansion which will start to be built soon.