14)

We entered inside. I spotted Morgan sitting on the sofa with his headphones listening to music and playing on his phone. I was about to go to him when I heard moaning. I stopped at my track confused and Lana walked to the guest room to check it. I sat next to my husband and tapped his shoulder. He removed his headphones and glanced at me with curious eyes.

- From where all this moaning is coming? – I asked.

- Roland decided to invite a woman to satisfy his needs. – Morgan answered and I frowned – His words, not mine.

- And you let him do this. – I questioned him confused.

- I didn't have a much of choice. We didn't find a solution and told him to take a break. The moment I entered the door, I realized he was busy, and I closed the door. – Morgan shrugged off.

I heard Lana scream and I laughed slightly. This will be so much fun now.

..............

Lana entered the guest room and screamed seeing Roland make out with a woman in her room on her bed. The young man got scared and fell off the bed. He immediately jumped grabbing the pillow to hide his body and asked:

- What are you doing here? Get out.

- This is my room, dumbass. – Lana shouted and pointed at the girl – Get out of my bed.

- You told me this is your room. – the woman was confused staring at the man.

- It is mine, but not officially. – Roland mention quietly.

- GET OUT. – Lana screamed with more anger than before.

The woman jumped from the bed, got dressed quickly and ran out. Roland took his pants and put them on. He walked closer to Lana and chuckled:

- If you wanted me so badly, you have to say it.

- What? – Lana growled and hit him in the chest – You are fucking stupid pig.

- Thank you for the compliment. – Roland laughed and winked at her.

..................

At that moment I saw Lana throwing Roland from the room like he was trash. Roland stood up as he was wearing only underwear. He yelled to the locked door:

- Queen of mean, my clothes are inside.

Lana opened the door, threw his clothes in front of her and jumped over them before closing the door. I bite my lip trying not to laugh while Morgan is holding his hand to his mouth. Roland took his clothes and walked upstairs to the second guest room.

- I think they will be cute together if they don't fight too often. – I snickered.

- They are just like me and you, but we didn't fight in the beginning. – Morgan answered with a huge grin on his face.

- Because you were doing everything, I told you. – I flirted with him.

- I don't remember that. Maybe you can remind me of that. – Morgan flirted and I pecked his lip – Nope, no memory.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him onto the sofa kissing him hard. He almost moaned and smiled still touching his lips. I leaned back and he sighed:

- What?

- Do you remember who is the boss between us? – I snickered.

- I won't say it. – Morgan said proudly.

I smirked accepting the challenge and started tickling his neck. He burst into a laugh and tried everything in his power to stop me, but I was lying on top of him holding myself. I started kissing him but each time he tried to kiss me, I separated from him.

- Okay, okay. – Morgan said and I stopped listening – You are the alfa in our relationship.

I could have sworn I saw his confidence shatter into small pieces. I kissed him again, but someone coughed. I stepped back and looked at Roland standing on the stairs.

- There must be rules here. - he said, coming to us.

- And that's what the man who had sex on someone else's bed says. - Morgan replied.

- In my defence, you do not allow me to be very close to the children, so I decided to take this one. - Roland apologized.

- From on one, when you enter my room, I will kill you. – Lana entered the living room coming to us.

Roland rolled his eyes before nodding with a small smirk. I stood up from Morgan allowing him to sit too and I said:

- Me and Lana were able to find the first dealer's name was Alejandro Velasquez. He is a famous drug dealer in the mobster life, and I was able to find where his base was. But it is very dangerous to go there without a plan. – I explained to the boys.

- Then we will need Taylor and Rebecca. Taylor will be able to give us new spy equipment while Rebecca can help you with the antidote. – Morgan explained looking at the end to Roland.

We talked a little more about our plan before deciding to go to the school and made our plan a reality.