20)

The limousine stopped in front of the school, and I was amazed. The school was bigger than I thought it would be. It had a huge yard with so many benches and tables, different sports fields and so many others. Raza opened the door and I exited looking around with curious eyes. The kids were just like me. Morgan wrapped his arm around my shoulders and asked:

- Do you like it?

- It is amazing. This is even bigger than my school and our kid's school. – I answer making him laugh.

Inside the school was even bigger. The hall was divided into different small halls which were decorated with flowers. I could see a wall of victory. There I could see every person who won an award. I spotted Morgan's name a few times. He won an award in Chess Tournament at the age of seven, an Award for writing for Essay at the age of eight, a Soccer Tournament with his team at the age of fourteen and an award for being the most brilliant student who graduated from school at age of sixteen.

- You were very famous. - I smiled looking at Morgan.

- I was. I never gave up and I always wanted to be first. - Morgan answered and glanced at me - There were a few times I won second place.

- I can't imagine that. - I winked at him and he grinned pecking my lip.

The kids were still watching the Golden and Bronze awards with astonishment. We finally went to the gym where the party was. There were circle tables and a big dance floor where people were already dancing. There were other kids too, but they were still sitting around their parents and eating.

- Wonder Boy is finally here. - some man yelled with a big smug smile.

- I see my second in command is still the same. - Morgan laughed looking at his clothes.

He was wearing an elegant suit, but he paired it with unclean and old sneakers. The man shook his head and held his hand towards me:

- My name is Christian. I was best friends with your husband before he graduated and left.

- Nice to meet you. My name is Elena. - I shook his hand and pointed at every child - This is our kids - Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma, Emily, Charlie, Elijah, and Liam.

- Hey, kids. - Christian said while the kids waved at him and glanced at us - How do you remember their names?

- We are their parents. It is logical to know their names - Morgan chuckled and looked at me and then the kids - Let's go and find our table.

- Your table is the largest one. - Christian commented and pointed to the biggest table with 13 chairs.

We walked to the table and sat. A few waiters appeared and put in front of us our meal. For the kids, there was a child meal with a small toy for a boy and a girl. I leaned forward towards Morgan and whispered in his ear:

- We have to go to the room, where they keep information about every student here.

- How will we do it? – Morgan asked staring at me with a smile.

- We want to help. – Jacob intervened and his siblings nodded.

- Oh, I know. – Gabriel chuckled – If we exit, you will follow a few seconds. No one will get suspicious like that.

- That is a good plan. – I agreed with him making my son smile.

- Now how we will do it. – Hannah wondered.

- Not yet. Eat your dinner and then you will go play outside. – Morgan answered.

- I like this idea. – Dylan laughed.

Emma, Emily, Charlie, Elijah, and Liam smiled while eating without saying a thing, but I knew by the mischievous flames in their eyes, they were happy that they would help us with the mission.

.....................

Lana was looking through every information she could find about the students in Morgan's school but there was only information about people who were famous back then and who weren't drug dealers in the present.

- You know that is boring. – Roland chuckled staring at the roof – Let's do something interesting.

- Entertain yourself. I am not your babysitter. – Lana answered with no interest or emotion.

- Why do you hate me? – Roland wondered catching the woman off guard.

Lana looked at Roland who was looking at her with curious and sad eyes. For a moment the woman thought that he cared, but that wasn't possible. He wanted to manipulate her again. She let out an unbelievable laugh and said:

- You are asking me this!? You controlled me for years, manipulated me, lied to me and you used me to kill your uncle. And you are wondering why I don't like you.

- I am sorry. – Roland said feeling guilty and looked away – I am going to get a drink.

He walked away leaving the confused Lana in the living room. The woman shook her head and continued her work. Roland stared at her from the kitchen drinking from his glass of whiskey and he didn't plan to stop. As is the uncle, so is the nephew.

..................

We were about to initiate the plan when Christian came to us with a big smile and a hand wrapped around one woman.

- Come to dance with us. – he invited us.

- We are coming. – I said smiling and looking at my kids – You stay here.

- It is too loud, and I was thinking of going out. – Charlie replied looking at empty plates – Can I go?

- I will come with you. – Elijah spoke and grabbed his sister's hand – Never leaving you.

- Can I go with them? – Liam asked showing me the best puppy eyes.

Jacob, Jason, Hannah, Gabriel, Dylan, Emma, and Emily started begging us to go with them too. Morgan smiled happily and I knew that he was proud that our kids are so amazing actors. I nodded and laughed when my kids jumped excitedly. They walked away and Morgan took my hand standing up with the help of his cane. We followed Christian and his wife to the dance floor and I wrapped my arms around Morgan's shoulders. He returned the gesture by wrapping his right hand around my waist while his left one was still holding the cane.

- How are you holding up? – I asked worried about his health.

- I am okay, love. – Morgan smiled and kissed my lips – I love you.

- I love you too. – I answered back but whispered the next words – What we are doing with the plan?

- Let's give the kids 15 minutes alone to do anything they want. Then we will go on the quest. – Morgan whispered back leaning his forehead on mine.

I nodded slightly tickling his nose with mine and he let a small moan. I let a small chuckle and realized that many people were watching us. Some of them wondered how the golden boy and billionaire Morgan Benjamin Curse had chosen me and already had 10 kids.