28)

Morgan parked the car in the parking spot and glanced at the restaurant where Greg's sister's wedding and Alejandro's plans were. We were 100% sure that the villain would strike here because this was the only event happening and we had proof from one of Alejandro's followers we caught.

- Are you ready? – I asked Morgan seeing that fear appear in his eyes, but he just shook his head not answering – Morgan, are you okay?

- Yeah, sorry. I am fine. – he answered and looked at me with heart eyes – Shall we?

I nodded and he exited the door with the help of his cane. He walked to my door and opened it. He held his arm and I smiled taking it. Holding hands, we walked inside the restaurant. Some so many people could be the sellers. Greg appeared next to us greeting us:

- Welcome. Thank you for coming.

- It is a pleasure to be here. – Morgan smiled falsely but only I knew the difference.

- Follow me. I will show you where your table is. – Greg said.

I looked around while following him. It was wonderful. Everything was in bright shades and there were colourful flowers on each table. There were even

small presents for the guests on each table, and I could spot the kids who were already playing with them. The dance floor was big, and you could watch from every table what they were doing. I could spot Greg's sister who was wearing a beautiful long wedding dress dancing around with a big smile while her husband danced around with the same big grin. Some of the guests were dancing around them and applauding them. Greg pointed us to one table where he was sitting together with an old couple.

- Hello. I can't believe I will sit with such a famous young couple. – the old lady smiled and held her shaky hand.

- Good evening. – Morgan smiled and he took her hand in a gentlemanly manner, kissing it - Good evening, sir.

- You're elegant. Sit down now. - the man laughed pointing at the chairs.

Morgan pulled my chair slightly and illuminated him with a warm smile. He pushed my chair and sat next to me. I leaned closer to him and whispered:

- I know we have to pretend to be billionaires, but let's not overdo it.

- At least you can admit that I'm an excellent actor. – Morgan whispered back smiling with his famous Curse smirk.

I rolled my eyes slapping his hand and making him pretend in pain and I looked at the old couple and Greg who were watching our interaction. While the old couple were happy and started explaining to us about their love and how it is the same as ours, Greg was incomprehensible.

For the first hour and a half, there was nothing. Morgan and I used our skills to talk with every person we were able to, but we still couldn't understand who was selling the drug. Roland and Lana were checking everything in the headquarters with the other spies and were watching everything through the security cameras. After talking with people and dancing for a few minutes, Morgan and I sat at our table. I sighed leaning back in my chair and rubbing my temple thinking. My husband took my hand brushing my knuckles and looking around before his look settled on me.

- Maybe we have to change the plan. – I thought as Morgan raised his eyebrow – What if we wait for something to happen and then act?

- But then we won't know who did it. – Morgan frowned in confusion.

- Not exactly. Once we have the person who is anaesthetized by the serums, we will be able to question him and understand everything. – I explained my plan.

- That isn't a bad idea. – Morgan said after thinking for a few seconds.

Out of a sudden Morgan groaned in pain and he grabbed his head with one hand.