XIX

CHAPTER XIX
————————————————————

THE LAST DAY OF TERM FOR THE YEAR, meaning we all go on break now.

Xingqiu, Chongyun and I walk out together, smiling due to getting through another year.

"Y/n, where have you been for the last few days? We barely heard from you since you randomly left the house that night." Xingqiu asked.

"I've been at home, I had to work on an assignment before the term ended." I brushed it off.

"Oh okay...if you want someone there for you, we're here remember." Chongyun smiled at me.

"What about Scaramouche, you two still talking?" Xingqiu wondered.

I purse my lips and look at them awkwardly, a feeling of sadness taking over my expression.

"He lost interest." I sighed and kept walking.

"What? No way? Tell us what happened."

"I don't...I don't really want to talk about it okay?" I chuckled awkwardly, thinking about Xiao.

Just as I was thinking about him we walked past a group of familiar faces.

Zhongli and I made eye contact while I searched for Xiao, who was in the group but didn't turn to look at me and focused on Ningguang.

I slightly frowned and moved on, asking myself why he would ignore me.

Maybe it's better we don't interact in public because it would be a shit show if people found out that we hooked up.

It's bad that we are hooking up in general

I don't know how it happened

I don't know when it happened

I don't know why it happened

Is this good for me?

Is this good for him?

Is this good for us?

Should I be letting him do this?

Should he be letting me do this?

Should we be doing this?

My stomach churned at the idea of us being together because it was so wrong.

Whatever I'm doing is so wrong, especially to Zhongli.

However it's the only way I can see myself getting over him, I need a release of some sort.

Xingqiu opened the door to his house and let both of us in first before locking the door.

"So Y/n, what now?"

"What do you mean?" I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Who's next? What guy is next." he giggled.

I rolled my eyes and walked ahead of him, crashing on his bed.

"Hook up with someone new." Chongyun egged me on.

"You guys treat me like a whore!"

"You are!" they both said in unison.

"You'll know when I'm a whore when you see it." I scoffed.

"Oh, we can see it already."

"Shut up!"

"What? Are you going to hook up with Xiao now?" Chongyun snickered.

My eyes widened suddenly and quickly turned my expression sour and furrowed my eyebrows at them.

"No, what makes you say that?" I huffed.

"I don't know, sounds like something you would do." Xingqiu laughed and put his hand on my head.

"I'm not a slut."

"Wouldn't be a bad thing." he chuckled.

I'M NOT A SLUT! I'M A PERSONAL ONE!
————————————————————
@SCYKHS