XXIV

CHAPTER XXIV
———————————————————

XIAO AND I SAT AT A TABLE FOR TWO IN THE INN'S RESTAURANT.
He wore his signature denim jacket while I was dressed comfortably since I wasn't exactly leaving the inn.

"What did we even do today?" Xiao chuckled while looking out the window, which obviously showed it being very dark outside.

"We had sex and slept the whole day." I grinned at him and he laughed a little harder.

"Shit, I wouldn't mind going again." he had his hand on top of his crotch while he manspread further into the chair.

"New years is sounding more exciting with each day that passes." I held my head up with my hands, and I rested my elbows on the table.

"I'm not one to say this, but just don't...have sex with anyone? Don't want your sweet ass getting some foreign disease." he intertwined his leg with mine.

"Just say you want me to yourself and I'll understand." I teased him and he looked away with a blush on his face.

"I'm not fucking other girls! A kiss, maybe a blowjob sounds good though." he giggled and I laughed at him.

"I won't fuck other guys, don't worry." I shook my head and he looked pleased.

"And if you share a New Year's kiss with Zhongli, I'll kill you." he pointed his index finger at me and I raised my hands in defence.

"I'm not even going near Zhongli on New Year's, why would I ruin my night like that?" I laughed and he smiled at me.

"Good, that's what I like to hear." he took my hand and held it between us.

"So what nations will be at the New Year's party again?" I asked him and he thought for a while before answering.

"Monsdadt, Inazuma, Fontaine, Snezhnaya, Sumeru, Natlan and of course Liyue," he answered and I had a shocked expression on my face.

"So this thing is huge!" I was surprised at the different nations attending.

"It's New Year's at the harbour, it's the biggest yearly party in Liyue." Xiao sounded proud.

"Sounds good to me, I'm glad we can go." I smiled at him and he seemed pleased.

"But remember, nobody can know we're hooking up." he had a stern tone that came out of nowhere.

"Of course, I haven't told anyone," I told him the truth since I had nothing to hide.

"Good, that would be such a fuck up for my reputation." he looked relieved and leaned back in his chair.

"People knowing we are hooking up would fuck up your reputation? What's wrong with me." I joked with him, but part of me felt a bit hurt.

"It's the moral since you dated Zhongli." he reminded me and it all made sense.

"I guess it's for the better." I frowned and looked away, thinking of my previous relationship.

AT LEAST I CAN MEET
SOMEONE NEW ON NEW YEARS.
———————————————————
@SCYKHS