XXIII

CHAPTER XXIII
————————————————————
WARNING:
IMPLICATION OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY
————————————————————

I HAVE BEEN STAYING WITH XIAO IN WANGSHU INN FOR MAYBE LESS THAN A WEEK, and I can feel myself slowly getting better.

It's been hard for me, there have been very few days when I don't have this feeling plaguing me.
However, I seem to have entered a state of stillness and peace.

Xiao treats me well, he's gentle but also gets his points across when needed.
He's a mix of sweet and sour I guess.

We've been hooking up, but we haven't spoken about us dating yet, and don't mind that.
I quite like the way we are now.

Scaramouche and I occasionally will hold a pathetic conversation that won't go anywhere, but none of that really matters to me right now.

Xiao approached me while I was sitting on our shared bed looking at my phone out of boredom.

"For New Year's, we're going to a party in the harbour, you alright with that?" he asked as he sat next to me, caressing my thigh.

"Yeah, sounds good to me." I smiled at him and he let out a sigh before continuing.

"And we are hooking up with other people on New Year's, it works out better for us if we don't blow our cover." he seemed afraid to speak his mind but I received his request very well.

"I get that, I'd prefer us as private anyway because of Zhongli and stuff." I nodded and he seemed relieved.

"I just felt bad for asking-"

"Don't be, we're not exclusive or anything. I also want to get out and have some fun." I chuckled and he smiled at me.

"Then we're on the same page." he got up and paced through his room.

I checked the date on my phone, and after seeing it was the eighteenth of December I felt a rush of excitement run its course through my body.

I got up from the bed and went up to him, getting close to his face.

"What's this?" he said with a smirk while gripping both of my hips with his hands.

I didn't respond and simply kissed him, putting a single arm around his neck, and running my fingers through his hair.

He brought me to his bed and got on top of me, kissing me while he roamed my body with one of his hands.

He lifted my top with his hand and let the already explored terrains be re-discovered.

Both of us lay in his bed, panting harshly with sweaty bodies.

He had his arm under my neck and pulled me closer to him so we could touch.

"I'm glad you came into my life, Xiao." I looked at him with a smile while I positioned myself better next to him.

"I'm glad that we can finally do what we wanted to do after half a year." he chuckled.

Xiao and I spoke back in June-July after Zhongli had broken up with me for the first time.

We never did anything, but we flirted and there were definitely devious intentions underneath the messages we exchanged.

I'm happy it finally worked out for us.

BUT WE ARE NOT DATING.
————————————————————
@SCYKHS