XXVI

CHAPTER XXVI
———————————————————
WARNING:
IMPLICATION OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY
———————————————————

XIAO AND I ARRIVED OUTSIDE OF MY HOUSE, and it definitely looked like it hadn't been loved in a little while.

We took our bags inside and dropped them by the couch before slouching down on said couch together.

"Happy to be back in Liyue?" he asked me and I stared at him with a smile.

"You could say so...and you?" I rested my head on his shoulder and he thought for a minute.

"I guess I'm also happy, but I prefer the quiet living of the countryside." he chuckled.

"Are you staying here for college?" I asked out of impulse, secretly wanting to know if I had the guarantee of seeing him whenever I wanted.

"Yeah, in the dorms. But you wouldn't mind if I stayed with you for a few nights a week right?" he sounded nervous to ask.

"Of course you can stay here, you let me stay with you so it's only fair." I laughed and looked up at his face.

He had a low gaze, with eyes that could read my soul without asking.

I leaned closer to lay a gentle kiss on his lips and he accepted.

"I love how you kiss," he spoke with a smile through the kiss and I smiled back.

I got up from the couch and let out a hand for him to take.

He held my hand and followed me up the stairs of my house, anticipating that we go into my room, but instead, I led him elsewhere.

I brought him to the balcony that looked over the harbour and directly showed the place where the New Year's at the Harbour party will be taking place tomorrow.

Men were setting up the set and decorating with lights and relevant equipment for the party.

"You have a nice fucking view, you're a lucky bitch." he chuckled and held my waist with his arm.

"Your bitch." I spoke without thinking and immediately regretted what I said.
I waited for his weirded-out response in silence but he didn't say anything negative.

He held my body closer to him and I smiled slightly.

"You're right, you're my bitch." he chuckled and I felt relieved.

"Let's go to bed, Xiao." I took his hand and finally led him to my room.

He sat on my bed while I undressed and he watched me.

I changed into something comfortable but left little to the imagination, and that was what I was going for.

Xiao removed his jacket and took his shirt off, leaving him shirtless with his jeans on.

"You look sexy...what's this for?" he hugged me from behind, trailing his hands down my waist and my hips.

"I'll give you anything you want." I pushed him onto my bed and straddled him.

"YOU HAVE EVERYTHING I WANT ALREADY."
———————————————————
@SCYKHS

a/n
Yapping session incoming:

Cambridge biology A-level papers use lowercase Roman numerals to label questions
[example: iii) What are the four DNA bases?]

Anyway, I asked my teacher out of curiosity why they use lowercase Roman numerals
Before she can answer, the guy next to me (who has a cocky attitude) says: "Because computers can't write Roman numerals."
Immediately I'm caught off guard because who the fuck says that computers can't type Roman numerals.

This is relevant to me because I use Roman numerals to label my chapters.
And I can type them just fine on my PHONE.

Anyways thanks guys I love you <3