Chapter 23

A/N: Vote, comment, follow and add the story in your library. All usernames in this story is just random and sry if anyone have those. xox  It feels like I’m losing readers…but yeah, drama in this chapter, as I promised, thank you to @jessicavega_19 for giving me some ideas, this chapter is dedicated to you! :) Fast update today and have a good Easter everyone! Picture of this chapter is the cuties from 5SOS that stumbles across Niall and Jessie! :)

 Niall’s P.O.V

“Next question, Liam!” Louis said and we all looked towards the big screen on the side.

“ ‘If you were a girl, who would you date from the band?’ Niall, who would you date of us?” Liam asked me, and turned to me.

“I’d date Louis,” I replied with a cheeky smile and the crowd awe’d.

“Louis, how about you?”

“I’d date Liam, cause he’s a keeper!” he answered and hugged Liam.

“Well, I’d date Louis too, Harry?”

“I… don’t know, come back to me later.”

“Zayn?”

“I’d date myself cause no one said my name,” he answered, rather grumpily. The audience laughed while he winked at some girls in the front row.

“So, row 12, seat 176, where are you?” Zayn asked and we all looked over the girls that were screaming and soon enough, most girls sat down.

“I see her, hello @KeiraLoves1D, we love you too!” Louis shouted and waved at the girl that looked as she was going to faint.

“Next question, is from @Hazzaswhore, hehehe, anyhow, who are the girls that are travelling with you boys?” Harry read from the screen.

“Well, both of them are two good friends to us and they really brings us joy in our lives,” Liam said while Louis coughed, Harry smirked and Zayn winked at me while I glared at them. The screen went black and soon, the tunes of Last First Kiss came on and Liam started to sing.

Baby, I, I wanna know

What you think when you're alone.

Is it me? Yeah

Are you thinking of me? Yeah, oh

The rest of the concert went smoothly, except for when a girl jumped up on stage and tried to hug Zayn, but security dragged her away before she could touch him.

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe

You don't know

Oh Oh

You don't know you're beautiful

Oh oh

You don't know you're beautiful

Oh oh

That's what makes you beautiful

We all ended the song and the crowd was getting louder while we thanked them.

“Thank you Miami! I hope you had a great time, we sure did and who knows, maybe one day we’ll be back!” Liam screamed while we went off the stages. The adrenaline was making my heart bump really hard and I could feel the blood in my veins, this is the life that I really loved and hopefully, I’ll be doing this for a long time in the future. We ran down and cheered with the band, “That was epic!” Harry exclaimed and we couldn’t do anything but agree. We walked backstage and saw Al and Jessie talk with a sweaty Josh. Josh gave Al a hug and kissed her cheek when he saw us come and then he went away while Jessie looked as she was about to punch someone. I saw Harry glaring at Josh’s back and Jessie sighed.