Chapter 26

A/N: Thank you for the 4000+ reads! You have no idea how much it means to me! Sorry for the late update, hope you can forgive me ;( Cute pic of Niall on the side, this chapter dedicated to @cupcake565421 the ONLY one that commented, I feel like I’m losing readers…So plz, don’t forget to vote and comment.

Jessica’s P.O.V

We all heard the screams from the teenage girls when we arrived to the arena. I cringed as we came closer, it’s quite amazing how loud the can scream.

The bus drove up to a secluded area and even though we couldn’t see the girls, we all heard them. The bus stopped and we all walked out in the sun, Niall’s hand clasped in mine. The boys grinned when they heard the screams.

“We have the most awesomeness fans in the world,” Louis said with a huge smile and the rest of them just nodded. We walked into the building and the screams disappeared.

“Boys, sound check by the stage, you have two hours free, the make-up, hair and clothes! But Niall, Alison and Jessie need to come with me first,” Paul said and walked away.

 Al gave me a worried look and I gave her a small smile while Niall squeezed my hand. We followed Paul through a big area, through a corridor and into a small room.

There were couches and tables in there and the room had a modern touch in it, white walls and black furniture. There was a door that led to another room, probably were the management wanted us to meet.

“You just need to wait here and they’ll ask you in. I’ll tell them that you are here,” Paul told us with a comforting smile and we all nodded. He walked through the other door and we all settled down on one of the couches.

“What do you think they want with us?” I asked Niall, trying to calm down my beating heart. He saw that I was stressing out and started to rub circles on the back of my hand with his thumb, giving me a peck on the cheek.

“I’m not quite sure, but it’ll be fine. Don’t you worry,” he replied while Al was sitting beside me, playing with her fingers which she always did when she was nervous.

“What did I do?” she asked suddenly and turned around, facing me.

“Huh?”

“Well, I’ve probably done something as they called me in. I understand you two as you’re together but me?!” she exclaimed and groaned.

“Uhm… I’m not sure, but I think I have a guess…” Niall suddenly said and both of us turned towards him.

“What?”

“You know the video from the last concert? Well, you shouted at a fan and I don’t think the management is so happy about that. A lot of fans were supporting you but there are some that sent hate to you…” he trailed off and Al groaned again. She put her hands over her face and I gave her an awkward side hug. Paul suddenly came out of the other room and looked at Al.

“Alison, you can come in now.” Al rose and I gave her a reassuring smile. She walked in and Paul closed the door after her.

“You think she’s gonna be okay?” I asked Niall and laid my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my waist and I nuzzled closer to him, letting his warmth surround me.

“Yeah, she’ll be fine. She has a lot of attitude and it won’t be that bad,” he said reassuringly and I breathed out. I have barely known her for a year but she was the closest friend I’ve ever had.

After about ten minutes of a peaceful silence between me and Niall, the door opened and Al walked out of the room. We stared at her and waited for her to talk.