Luckily for us, we got a wedding date in a way nearer future than we thought. We had some fights the last days and addie was being quiet. She even slept on the sofa. I got some breakfast before heading to the hospital. And addisons very favourite flowers. I knock on her door.

"Come in" - "Good morning. I've got something for you" - "thank you" - "addie" - I looked at her concerned but also sad. "What is it ?" - "I miss you" - I looked at her with puppy eyes. "Do you think marrying is a good idea if we don't even talk through our first fight ?" - tears filled up my eyes. Addison looked at me sad. "Addison, I need answers" - she walked closer and closer and lifted me up. She looked deep into my eyes before kissing me deep.

"So you still want to marry me ?" - "of course you fool" - "but?" - "Mer, that was our first big fight. I was still depressed from the time in LA, I needed air. I needed to think" - I looked at her. "What is it now?" - I started to cry a a little. "Addie, I  broke. I thought it was over. I really thought. " - "mer, let me say one thing. Whatever fight we have. It won't stop me loving you. It's has been too long for not loving you. But now" - She smirks and locks the door with me on her arms. What happened after is some very dirty stuff.

After I laid in her arms, just enjoying the last some minutes before we have to get up and get some babies birthed that need surgery right after. But laying next to her after a week is just magical. It's like it is the first time. I want to have our first time forever. I don't want to stand up.