***from here on the Fanfiction May contain adult stuff***

"Mer, don't be a fool and open the door" - "I literally can't. I'm so embarrassed!" - "stop that, that's nonsense. We have literally the same anatomy!" - "addie no, I'm crying in here!" - "If you don't open yourself, ill get the other key" - "fine" I opened the door. Addison was finally clothed again. "Thank you" - "thank you for wearing clothes" - "you're a fool" - "you know the point" - "now it's your turn" - "what?" - "You've seen me, now other way round" - "is this what friendship is about?" We laugh and I changed. "Did you lecture me?" - "what no!" -  "maybe you did" - "mer!"- "I'm just joking" I hugged Her, I feel her cheeks warming up "or did I joke ?" - "oh fuck if it's going to end badly !"

She started to kiss me. And with every  breath the kisses went deeper and longer. My heart is racing and I can tell hers is too.
Her breath gets deeper "mer I can't no longer hide when I have you right in front of me" - "then don't" Sooner she undresses me and I her. She has a very beautiful and slim silhouette. She carried me to the bed bridal style and we went on kissing. She was on top of me until she stopped. "What's going on Addie ?" - "I can't go on without knowing you're okay" - "ohh addie I'm more than okay right now. But how about you?" She smiles, I stroke her her whilst looking into her eyes.

"So I'm free to do whatever I want ?" She smirks. "Whatever you want, queen. I'm all yours" So she slowly started to kiss down my body and I felt good. I never thought that it would be this so dreamy to be with a girl. More I didn't thought about Addison being that soft. I always thought she might be the type needing rough stuff. As soon she reaches my breasts I could hold in any moaning anymore. She sends me to heaven. She looks up "Are you ready?" - "ready as I can be" I breathe deep. I keep on fuzzing her her and stroking her back when she started to point in me. I moaned and she kept on going. "Addie I'm close" - I pointed out with heavy breath and she kissed me deep and intense while bringing me to the end. "Mer, loose yourself" - It happened.  I sank down into the bed, smiling with heavy breath. Still stroking addies hair and slightly kissing her.

"Addie that was magical. I never did it that good" we spent some minutes on cuddling before I roll over her to give her my best shot of road to heaven.