"Grey, good to have you back" - Arizona smiled. "How's it going with you and callie?" - "so far so good" - "I'm glad you're working out. How many patients do we have ?" - "Just about 5, but 2 are getting discharged today" - "alright, what should I do?" - "I hope you're ready for your first solo surgery?" - "what really?" - "mhm, addison said I can trust you and in her eyes you're ready to do the section" - "wow, how does she hold contact to everyone except for me ?" - I throw the charts down to the desk. "What was that about?" - "Arizona you should know for the better" - "aww no, ?" - "yes, and I feel so dumb because I told her I'll wait. She's just not ready. It's new." - "I get it, the first time I had to admit those feelings I hid myself a week. But I'm pretty sure she's going to text you soon." - "I hope so" - "well, I'll make sure of that. I'll get footage of everything you're doing. There she has to answer" - "I'm not even sure she has my phone number" - "well since you're almost an attending" - "what?" - "I'll check with Richard if I can add you to our teams chat" - "wouldn't that be to early? I mean I don't know if I'll survive the exam tomorrow" - "we'll get you through it. And if you're done, you come right to me and we wait together" - "that's Nice of you" I smiled and made everything ready to perform the c.

Sooner than later I finished and scrubbed out. "Excellent work" - "thanks" - "you're so damn ready to kick those asses, now get home learn" - "will do so"

Said and done I went to the others who taking their exams tomorrow. We studied long time until I got paged.

"Arizona what's up?" - "they paged you?" - "yeha" - "twin birth naturally" So we rushed into the room of the laboring woman.  By the time the babies were out and everything done it was already 9am. I only heard the speaker say "meredith grey, consultation room 4 for your medical exam". Arizona pad me on the shoulder. "You've got this" I nod and run to the room. 3 hours later I went back to the gyn station, to sit down with Arizona having lunch.

"How do you think you did?" - "we'll know in 5 minutes" - Arizona started meanwhile the video call with the other attendings which are waiting for their students results. "Hey everyone, how's everyone feeling?" - "our kiddos did good. We believe in that" - "are yours around?" - "nope, they sit in the cafeteria together, but they'll text us" - "okay" - It was about time and my phone rang. "It's grey. Mhm. Yeah. Thank you" I went silent. "Arizona?" - "wait a minute" - "is meredith over, how's her score?" I heard a very familiar voice which I haven't been able to listen to half a month now. "You may ask yourself" She turned the phone over and I saw addison. My cheeks started immediately to blush up and the brightest smile ever came around.

"Hi addie" - "hi mer" - "you're there" - "I wouldn't miss this for a thing" - "so how's your score now" - "idk but I'm attending up to tomorrow!" Everyone congratulated me and Arizona hand me over addisons phone number.  I immediately run to her office and call her. I can't tell how incredibly happy I am now..