When I woke up I thought everything yesterday was a dream. I looked around and it wasn't. But Where's addison? I pictured the room finding her sleeping in the chair. I slowly tried to stay up but my legs are still shaking and without pain meds my stomach is still hurting.  I let myself flood to the floor groaning of pain. Addison looked around. "Meredith, what are you doing ?" - "I wanted to walk" - "you're not in that position now" She looks so worried. "I'm sorry addison" I groan louder as the pain gets worse and I started bleeding from somewhere. I might have lost consciousness.

I woke up again in a hospital bed. But this time addison is crying next to me. I had no strength, but I managed to give her shoulder a light pad. "Meredith?" She looked at me with teary eyes. "Why are you crying?" - "ah because" - "did Derek had you?" - Addison didn't said a thing. "Addison did Derek have you?" She just nods. I messaged Richard who's running to us to check on addisons and supporting it to the security. I looked into addisons eyes, she into mine. "I'm sorry addison, that's all because of me" - "he's always been the jealous type. It's not your fault." - "I feel like because." - "because what?" - She raised an eyebrow. Richard nods as I threw him a view. I pad on my bed for addison to sit down.

Starting to talk slow and steady, as much as I could handle without pain meds. "Promise me not to flip and run away." - "I promise."
I started to talk to her what I've been feeling and made my point clear. Out of nowhere she started to kiss me and my heart raced.

Richard came in and both of us made clear we'll hold that undercover until we know it's something fix. Would I've only know that addison will be over to lA to help out for some months at this point, I probably never would've said those things. Not now. But right now the way it is, it is just magical.