Except all expectations we lost both of the twins, their injuries were too severe to handle anything. It's a rare genetic complication that can't be seen in any Fetal arrangement. I can tell that it took addie very hard. All she wants to do is just being able to save other woman with fertility issues like her, to save them babies. But that can't always be promised and so days like this, usually suck the most out of her lately. It's not very often that we lose the tiny ones. They're usually tougher than you might think.

"Addie, go and rest, I'll inform the dad." - "thanks mer, I need that break" - "I know, I'll find you after"

So I rushed to the place were all family members could sit as long their loved ones are in surgery.

"Mr Jonson. I'm sorry. We've done anything we could. Their injuries were to severe to get them handled" - "you lost both of them ?" - "Listen, it was a genetic disorder which couldn't be foreseen. Either you or your wife are carrying this mutation of a gene. So before you try again, you should let yourself check." - "why isn't doctor Montgomery here ?" - "she handed me off this case. I'm your doctor now" - "that's just perfect" - "excuse me ?" - "she let's a baby handle this miracle which dropped death right now" - "I don't know if you know about this but, so far, I'm the chief of ob/gyn right now and this is a case for gyn, not for Fetal medicine anymore so doctor Montgomery is fine with what she did"

I couldn't count the seconds until he punched me several times in my face and stomach. I tried to scream for help but my breath was away. Miranda ran along with the security to secure the man and tried to get me up.

"Meredith" - "it's okay Bailey, I'm fine. But could you please make sure, his wife get all information?" - "will do so. But let yourself get checked." - "I'm on my way"

Said and done I walked the stairs up with pain to search for addison. She was sitting in her office

"Mer, what happened?" - "can we just do a sono ?" - "right on"

We walked down to a gyn room and addison checked on me and called amelia for a neuro check. I was hurt but thankfully not much. This day was a sure thing to remember.