"Your old incision looks fine, no other internal injuries. Would you mind me now what happened?" - "well I seem to have a magnet for abusive husbands on me" - "you sure do"

We laughed a little and got back to work afterwards.

Some months later we started our first fertility treatment.  We decided we use addies eggs, mostly because it's genetically better , bur also because I think those babies only can turn out pretty. Right now we're sitting in the bathroom, the alarm rings.

"Mer, it's time to turn it around, this can change our whole future. " - "I know, give me a minute" - "it's fine, take what you need" - "turn around"

So addie turned the test around and it showed a fat positive line on. Addies eyes filled with tears of happiness and I started directly to take medication so I won't miscarry again. She lifts me up and sat on the couch so that I sat on her laps. She looks me deep in the eyes there's a heavy flame in hers I can't tell when I last saw that. We kissed deep and intense.

"Now let me go to the kitchen addie, I've got something to wait for you"

I walked down the Isle to get her her birthday cake and presents which she forgot that it's her birthday.

"Oh mer they're wonderful presents." - "and in case we get twins, I've got a 2nd in the drawer already" - "it's the best birthday of all I had" - "hopefully we now can settle again"

To see addison happy today was my full roman empire, we have a work day off and decided to spend it at the mall and in the park.