Addison and I hadn't see each other a week now. Since she had to be down for a hospital project in New York and it started snowing I already didn't expect her to get me, when I can go home. The realisation hit even more when she really didn't stand there, as I left the hospital. She didn't answer calls or texts, I don't know how she's feeling. I know we agreed to be friends but I feel she's hiding, which makes me feel even more sad. I threw up our friendship for that kind of feelings

At home izzie and karev welcomed me by decorating all for the Christmas holidays. We sat together talking, like it always was. Cristina, Burke and some other friends also joined us for Holy night dinner. Everything was light, but for me a part was still missing. The part that told me to be my better half. I walked down to the kitchen corner to get some more wine. Cristina and Izzie followed me behind, I already know what's coming next.

"Why are you so depressed? Everyone is here having a good Time except for you!" - "I know, won't happen again, promise." - I started to smile for them "What's wrong?" - "Nothing" - "I think she fall for Satan" - "what ?" - all were laughing. "I'm just joking. Now look at you, that's more you. Let's go"

So we went back to the dinner table and started to share around presents and chit chat. Basically just having a good time until the door bell rang. Burke slided the door a bit open and all look at him. He nods and closes the door. "Mer, it's for you." I wondered who it could be, I throw over my Jacket and went outside. I couldn't believe who was standing there.

"Addison?" I smiled with teary eyes and addison just watch me with a mouth wide open. "Won't you come in ? We're celebrating a bit." - "Meredith you look wonderful." - "Thank you, you look great as well" - "Is there a chance I might take you for a walk?". I nodded and went inside to say that I'll be out for an hour.

It's that magic that comes unexpected for you all. Think about it. You'll never expect it but when it comes it makes you happy even more.