Whilst closing my eyes I felt warmth, someone lied down next to me. First I thought it would be Derek. But he doesn't smell like warm peach juice. I tapped on the head of the one behind me, hearing them sigh.

"I'm sorry, I thought this bed was empty" - "no need to" I turned around to find addison down in tears. "Why are you crying addison?" - "oh it's OK. Pretend you never saw a thing." - "you're not okay" - "coming back to find your husband only has eyes for a really beautiful and intelligent woman broke me. I went back to try to find back the marriage." - "I'm not with him, you can try" - "be sure, he's only got eyes for you."

Looking in her teary greenish eyes makes me feel bad. I screwed up that strong beautiful woman without knowing.
"I'm sorry for everything" - I stood up and walked out. "Try to sleep. I'll cover as long I don't need you" - "ill get screwed if I let you handle things alone" - "I do charts and watching. If there's anything before the surgery I'll page you"

I closed the door, my mind trying to solve the fuzz whilst doing charts and new patients data's. I woke up addison when it was time to do surgery. We worked fine together and she lead me to do some cuts and stitches myself.

"Well, both of them do just fine" Richard said to Derek. "Way too fine. They should be enemies." - "you don't have a thing with meredith and addison knows that. Point is made, she's just an intern like everyone else. Addison is professional."

"Grey, do you want to close her ?" - "do you trust me enough?" Addison nods. So I slowly closed the patient and brought her and her baby back to the station afterwards. I checked on some other patient, seeing addison and Derek fighting. It looked hard. But Derek couldn't be the punch woman type, couldn't he ? Addison walked over the Isle to check charts with me. "What do we have?" Her arm looked bruised. "Addison?" - "hmm?" - "he did hurt you" - "nonsense" I just nod and let it be.

She obviously wouldn't talk about it. The rest of the shift went over silent. I cancelled all plans with finn since I was really tired.