* Meredith's View*

I really can't believe I'm an intern in the same hospital like my mother was when she was in my age. All I ever could dream of is making my own journey in Seattle Grace. But oh my god I'm sooo tired ! I shouldn't have drinking so much yesterday. But if I didn't, I wouldn't have meet the man yesterday. His dreamy blue eyes and his wavy hair mixing up my mind.
-
"Good morning interns. My name is Miranda Bailey and I'll assign you today to your attendings. In your intern year you'll get to know each faculty to hopefully choose within your residency where you belong."

An awkward silence filled the room. There were 4 other interns with me. A blonde, a dark haired, a babyface and a dumb looking one.

"Cristina Yang, Alex Karev, the both of you are going to the pit today. Meredith Grey, you're going into neuro. Which leaves George O'mally and Isobel Stevens for Cardio today. Our chief of hearts will show you around now. I hope everyone will have a great first day."

With that she walks off. All are just applauding. Everyone is so blocked today. Its hard to have first days. All is about first impressions. Thankfully my pressure relieved when Richard Webber came to show us around.  But God the hell would I've known what happens after, I would've stayed in bed today.