Chapter 19

"This place is

"This place is... something."

"Yeah, it is."

We are out here today to complete our yesterday's study session. When Mason texted me yesterday to meet him here, I thought it was his place, but he invited me to a cabin in the woods... probably to murder me.

"Did you call me here so that you can hide my body easily or to actually study?"

Mason opens the door to the cabin and smirks at me. "If I tell you that, I wouldn't be a good murderer, would I?"

"Not funny." The cabin inside has a pleasant feeling, like one can find peace here.

He chuckles. "This was my grandfather's place. He used to come here with grandma to spend some time."

"Hmm, romantic." He smiles and shakes his head. "All good with Koty? You had a mini heart attack yesterday."

"Yeah, all good. Turns out he just wanted to hang out." I look at him as he rolls his eyes, and I'm reminded of the homecoming night, his compelling brown eyes which were so dark that day. "Let's start?"

"Yeah, let's start."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will repeat myself—why can't I get these guys written by Shakespeare?"

Mason looks at me with a bit of amusement on his face. "I honestly have no answer to your question." He gets up and goes to the kitchen, opening the fridge. "Do you want some soda?"

"I could use some soda." I nod. He brings out two cans of soda and hands one to me, then sits beside me.

"To just one session for the assignment." He raises his can to make a toast.

"Aww, we're already done? I was starting to like you." I pout, and his eyes are on my lips, all dark and intense. "It's your cue to say, 'We can hang out without the excuse of the assignment, Noa.'"

He smiles at my antics, and my stomach is all somersaults and butterflies, looking at his beautiful smiling face. "We can hang out without the excuse of the assignment, Noa."

And just for a while, we look at each other with every emotion written in our eyes but still unable to read each other.

Mason sighs and mutters "Fuck it" and the next thing I know he is kissing me, his hands all over me. I make a surprising noise in the back of my throat, but I am kissing him back with equal passion and urgency>

We are all teethes and bites, his arms roaming all over my body, in my hairs removing my cap and letting them flow down on my back, on my back keeping me in a place. My hands are on his neck and hair messing it a little. his kisses... Oh Lord! his kisses are like a bite of a passion fruit soft and hard, sweet and warm all at the same time. He bites my bottom lips and removes his lips from mine but  before I can protest he trails his lips down my neck. My head becomes a haze when he hits particular spot on my neck nipping and biting it . Suddenly I am on his lap and both of our shirts are removed his hands on my boobs squeezing them , creasing them.

His hands moves towards the clasp of my bra, he looks at before removing it and I just kiss him as if to give my permission. He removes my bra, he licks my nipples which makes me moan loudly, he latches on my breasts, lips around my nipple and I feel that everywhere on my body. The heat spreads from my neck to my core . I start to rub myself on his hardness which is  very much impressive. He groans in the back of his throat when I grind myself on him. He removes his lips from my  breast and concentrates on other and I am more aroused than ever.

Mason raises his head to look at me. His dark eyes filled with lust. He picks me up with his hands on my ass and I am on my back on the couch with him between my legs on the top of me.

"Fuck! you look beautiful like this!" His hand on either side of my head. 

I rake my hands on his neck "on my back?"

He laugh and start to descend kisses on my neck, breasts, nipping my belly. I let my hand fall on his hairs forcing him up and kiss him hungrily. We both grind on each other to ease our wants. We moan and groan. We soon find our release, me before him. He collapses over me after finishing we both stay, unable to move at all.

He shifts to his side and gazes at me.

"You're not going to go all radio silent after this, are you?" I lie on my side to look at him.

"No," he says, running his fingers through my hair. "Not after this, not after homecoming."

"Hmm," I smile, tracing patterns on his shoulder. "You were the only one who didn't say how I looked that day."

"You looked beautiful," he murmurs. "So beautiful that I didn't have the words to describe it then, nor now."

It's amazing how guys can sweet-talk their way out of anything, isn't it? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------