Chapter 24

A full-body shower after being all sweaty and dirty from the tournament is the most satisfying thing ever

A full-body shower after being all sweaty and dirty from the tournament is the most satisfying thing ever. Despite not coming first, today was a very good day. It started with Mason and a little bump when the guys came over, but then Mason came to my tournament cheering for me like a maniac—it was a sight to behold. My heart was all over my body seeing him cheer so loudly for me. Then, as I was about to go home to be by myself, he suggested we order takeout at the cabin, just us! Like a date! Though he didn't say the 'date' part, a girl can hope.

I dry my hair search my closet for clothes and decide, why not go for a dress? At the end of my closet, I find my blue and white sundress, which is moderate but elegant, coming almost up to my knees. Dad got it for me from New York, and I have never worn it, but then I decided it was now or never and got ready without giving it a second thought.

The cabin was just a 20-minute bus ride and a 5-minute walk away. As soon as I get to the cabin, I smell the aroma of garlic and something that is going to be very tasty.

"You cooked?" I ask him while closing the front door.

He is still setting the table, not facing me. "Yeah, I thought I'd let you taste the magic of my cooking. So, the lasagna is almost done, and--" He turns to face me but stops when he sees me. "You do have a twin sister."

"Shut up." I scowl.

He laughs and comes close to kiss my cheek. "You look gorgeous." He touches my hair. "Why do you always hide your hair? They are beautiful." I shrug. After the wash, I forget to tie it up, and it's flowing down my back. 

I peck him on the lips and move towards the table. "You set a date table?"

"A table for your celebratory dinner," the oven dings. "Ah! That must be the dinner."

"We don't have to celebrate. I didn't really win," I go with him towards the kitchen.

"What are you talking about? You were amazing, and the judges were sexist!" He gets the oven mitt and removes the lasagna from the oven.

"The winner was a girl," I raise my eyebrows in exasperation.

He pauses his task, puts the plate on the counter, and turns towards me. "Then they were biased, and for me, you won, so shut up and take the win, baby."

I smile at his silliness. "The food looks delicious."

"I know," he opens a cupboard and takes out a wine bottle. "Want some wine?"

I gasp in dramatics. "Are you wining and dining me?"

"Of course. How else would I get you in bed?" He winks. "Shall we?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What an idiot! He shouldn't have gone there!"

"They call it a horror film for a reason, babe."

"They should call it 'stupid people's film' then."

Our dinner has turned into a dessert-film thing. We have shifted to the couch in front of the television and are watching a horror movie—my choice. We're snuggled under one blanket, his arm around me, me leaning over him. We're having ice cream from the same Ben and Jerry's cup—vanilla, the most royal flavor—and we're almost done with the bottle of wine.

Mason laughs and kisses my shoulder. "You chose the movie."

"Yeah, I regret that now," I scoop a big amount of ice cream on my spoon. He moves my hair from my shoulder and lazily kisses my neck. "You should regret the ice cream flavor you chose."

Looking at him, I point my spoon at him. "It is the most superior flavor ever."

He smiles and leans to kiss me. "It has no taste."

"I can clearly taste it from you," I murmur while kissing him, and he laughs and kisses me more deeply, all tongue. His hand gets lost in my hair, and just to spite him, I stop.

"I'm not that type of girl who just sleeps with someone after one date," I flutter my eyelashes playfully.

He just takes the ice cream cup, sets it on the coffee table, then scoops me up on his shoulders and slaps me on my ass.

"Mason!" I gasp.

"We are going to end what we started this morning, and you don't have any say in it, baby." He drops me on the bed, removes his shirt, and he's on me in an instant. Things happen so quickly that I don't even notice both of our clothes are discarded on the floor, we're all over each other. I am kissing where ever I can on his cheek, neck, throat.

Mason is like a feral animal eating me up. It's like he is touching me everywhere on my hips, my stomach, my neck, my breasts pinching my nipple and making me moan every now and then. His fingers strokes me down there bringing me closer to the edge. I moan so loud that I can wake up the dead but this makes him more excited he rubs my clit and I am a goner.

Mason comes up and kisses me "Fuck! you look beautiful when you come"

I just smile unable to say anything, I let hands fall on his dick and stroke him. His head falls on my forehead as he groans, Suddenly he grabs my hand  "Shit baby! You have to stop. I can't- we have to stop" he traps both my hand over my head.

"And why is that?"

"Because if we start this, I won't be able to stop." His eyes are all dark now, no brown left there, which makes me shiver.

"Then who is asking you to stop?" He looks at me in shock, and I just lean over and kiss him. "You sure, baby?" he murmurs while kissing me. "There won't be going back after this," he looks me in the eye.

"Yes, I'm sure." We kiss slowly but passionately, exploring each other deeply.

Mason opens the drawer to take out the pack of condom and looks at me, asking through his eyes. I nod mentally giving him the permission to just own me.

He tears the packet and covers himself. He is nudging my entrance and he thrusts inside. It's painful and arousing at the same time. We both moan and Mason starts to move making me see the stars .

It's like we are both in a synch he grunts-I gasp, he groans-I moan. He sucks on my neck likes he wants to mark me and I scratch his back from my nails marking him. Soon we are both felling of the edge and he collapses on me. Both of us panting, trying to catch our breath. But in that moment all I wanted to scream was.. I love you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------