IX

"Happy Birthday to the most loveble and sweetest cat. Our cattawin, and Mile everything
Apo Nattawin Wattanagitiphat (Romsaithong) "

Mile's Pov.

"Sorry if I can't answer a simple question ask by your brother." I broke the silence that has been keeping us to open up.

"Mile please don't think about it and just focus on what we have now. You know it's not that you are necessarily responsible about this relationship but instead you should just go with the flow if it didn't work between us at least we tried but we should stop thinking about our future but instead we should focus to our present, on what we have now. Mile I love you just the way you are and I'm already satisfied on what we are right now but if your feelings change and decide that you can't be with me please tell me honestly and I'll be happy and willingly set you free, thats how much I love you Mile. " He confess. I look into his eyes and it was full of love and sincerity. I feel a bit guilty on how I act towads his confession.

"You don't need to response to it I'm happy just by confessing and it makes me feel light." After saying that he kiss my forehead and smile.

How can he be so selfless?, can't he be confident and have faith on himself. He is always like this, instead of keeping something for himself he always choose to share or give it to others. Even in love he doesn't like to keep it to himself instead he loves to give them freedom.

"Apo how can you be so selfless?" I couldn't stop my self from asking him this question anymore.

"Maybe because I love to see people be happy and free. I don't want them to get tied with me specially if they don't want me anymore. Isn't it much better if you will let others be happy and free, cause every time I see people smiling it makes me so happy too." He look at me in the eye.

"Mile the truth is I wanted to be selfish but I can't. I rather see you with someone else than be part of your world. I rather see you smile with others than see you cry beside me." he pat my shoulder then stand up.

"You are right so instead of thinking about this things, lets just go and enjoy every moment that we have don't over think things that aren't beneficial to us. What's more important is what we have now. Let's not over run the future and just patiently wait. " I stand up and look at him.

"Yeah that's right man up face it but don't rush it. After all either if it works or not atleast we tried and enjoyed our time." he hold both my cheeks then kiss my forehead. We're almost the same height so he didn't have a hard time. I nod my head in agreement then hug him tightly, he hugs me back.

" I may not be certain of my feelings buy I know that we're connected. " I talk to my self.

Apo's Pov.

It's been a week since the last time that we talk about how me and Mile feelings towards each other. Instead we continue of what we had but still no labels.

The string in my finger is still there and it was slowly gaining color I think it was a good sign but I still can't help myself to think negatively cause last week it was almost colorless but then now it's slowly getting back to its original color. I'm also thinking that my powers aren't working properly anymore.

"Aye Po the boss is calling for you." It was uncle.

"What's the matter uncle why does the boss wants from me?" I ask cause it was the very first time that the boss called for me.

"Oh one of the staff that's going to greet and welcome tge important guess is sick." he said.

"But what it has to do with me?" I ask confusingly.

"Well he wants you to take its place for a while and the family needs a lot of staff. Cause they're one of the most riches family here in Thailand or may be in whole asia but it was also said that they are here to unwind after of what happens to one of their sons who is now missing. " a rich family with a missing son?

" Ah uncle do you know their full name or even it was just their surname? " I ask cause I think if they are his family Mile can finally go home and live a normal life  together with his family or even with his real destiny.

"Oh If I'm not mistaken it was Romsaithong, but I'm not sure I didn't hear clearly when boss said" he scratch his nape.

"Its ok uncle since you're already here I be going to the entrance to welcome the important guests." I did my bow then go to the main door of the hotel resort.

Fast forward... We've been waiting for a few minutes now and all of the other staff are getting nervous. After a few minutes of waiting a Van stops and one by one the family came down so we greet them and give flowers to them.

"Welcome to our hotel and resort Mr. Romsaithong." One of our head said. Upon hearing their surname I also confirmed that they're really Mile's family cause he really looks like his father specially the eyes.

One of the family members look at me and said." Hey nong what's your name? " he ask. I look at my workmates and all of them are looking at me raising their brows.

"Oh Sawasdee Khap Mrs. Romsaithong I'm Apo." I introduced myself and awkwardly smile.

" I like your vibes if my son sees you he will surely fall in love with you." he  said but I don't know what is he talking about.

"Aye Ma stop it Phi is not here and you should stop and take a rest for now. We are here to rest while keeping update about Phi's whereabouts." I think he is the first son.

"I know but I miss your P'Mile so much, I miss my most affectionate son." Mrs. Romsaithong is tearing up but still keep the smile for us staff.

"Come on ma'am we'll lead you to your rooms." Our head said.

" This is it Mile our time has come to an end."

*******
Hello readers here's another update of this story I hope you enjoy reading.

Don't forget to vote, share and don't hesitate to comment. I love you all guys.

Ps. Sorry for not updating continuously and thank you for always supporting me despite being inconsistent on my updates.