XXX

Apo's Pov.

After that day I been avoiding Mile every time our path cross. Is not because I was mad or anything its just that I prefer to keep a distance than squeeze myself  in. He won't and will never love me just like how I love him. I am not the person he wanted  to be in his life time. 

"Hey Bitch, Still planning to stay here?" and the demon is finally here.

I didn't bother to answer her cause .I don't want any trouble, I already took the blame once and it wont happen it again. I walk passed her and continue cleaning the house. If it was possible I will surely clean her first.  I will do a deep cleaning until she and her soul becomes clean.

"I'm still talking to you!" She grab my arm then make me face her. I wasn't scared and I will never be.

"Oh I didn't see you there." I look down at her well she maybe rich but I am taller so who is looking up now Linn.

"Being fearless now huh. Well sad to say it wont make me back down Apo. After all I have Mile who always believe in me cause he love me oh and I almost forgot he then waited and choose me again. Can't you believe that after all the things you did for him and you even gave him your all not just that you even followed him here hoping that your imaginative love." All the things he said was true and it hurts but I won't let her have the satisfaction of seeing me hurt.

"Yeah you are right but at least at those times when we were together at the island we did all things that the two of you did to make that baby. He is all a very good kisser, he have a soft and tasty lips. You can have him after all I already tasted him." I smirk and wink at her then leave her there shouting her lungs out. I saw the frustration on her face and  it made me so happy. Well after all I won this round and I will surely win the next and the next after that.

Mile's Pov.

"I hurt him." I confess as I drunk the whole glass of whiskey .

"Well, I won't blame him after all you did that to him." he said then took a sip of his drink.

"Jes do you think our plan will work?" I ask him and yes I am with him right now.

"Man I'm also not sure but at least this is the best we can do. I don't wanna do it but she makes me." I saw sadness in his eyes.

After meeting each other that time we began to plan .

~Flashback~

"Now that we know about Cath, cheating behind our backs we should make a plan to make her speak or tell us the real reason behind this." He stated.

"I do want that to but mind you she is pregnant." I reminded him.

"Are you drunk already we don't need to hurt her. Cath is carrying my child." He smiled a bit but I can see in his eyes that he is hurting.

"So what's the plan?" I ask to change the topic.

"We should keep dumb about it. We will pretend to not know anything and pretend we don't know each other. She will keep coming back to your house after I left and I will still do that but I am not going back to states. I will be staying here but away from her to gather all the information we needed to make her tell us the truth but we will do that slowly. Same to you when I am back and she ask you to let her sleep with her parents let her cause that is your cue to gather the information that involves her. We can't to that at the same time cause she will notice. To tell you the truth Cath has a really strong senses so we should be very careful and if I am not mistaken she has eyes all over us. So keep yourself unnoticed. " He explains

"We still don't know the reason behind this doing of hers but as long as possible we should keep it lowkey and slowly. After gathering all mine and your information and files we will review them one by one then have a private investigator to investigate this. It may sound kind of impossible but we need to do this. And please as much as possible don't hurt Cath." He beg.

I agreed to his plan cause I don't think doing this is bad. I am now just hoping for the best. I don't want to hurt anybody even though I might hurt one person.

~End of flasback~

Thinking about it kind a hits me now I know from the start that I might hurt Apo and I did but still I can't do anything. I have to stick to the plan to clean this mess and specially to keep Apo away from harm. Linn is slowly showing her true colors and if we make one wrong move she might notice something and will harm who are close to us.

"To be honest , I am starting to feel irritated to myself cause I can't do anything to keep the one I truly love away from her." I bow my head down and close my eyes to stop the tears from coming out.

"Same here. I am starting to feel that I don't know her anymore, before I thought it was just because she is pregnant that is why she is like this but it can also be after the kidnapping incident happen." Kidnapping? I know Linn did have a Car accident but her body ain't found at all that is why I am hoping that she was still alive. The car was empty and it was seen at an unknown forest crash and mostly burned.

"Didn't she have a Car accident?" I ask and Jes just look at me confused.

"Her friends told me that she had an accident they even bought me to the place where they seen the car I gifted her." Jes frowned more after I told him what they told me.

"No , Cath is abducted and I saw it with my own two eyes how they shot her but thankfully police and ambulance came on time to help her. But you know I remembered that her aunt and uncle didn't let me inside for almost a month while she was recovering cause she was comatose." What really did happen to her?

*******

Hello readers another update for this story. Enjoy reading love you.💚💛

Ps. I am really sorry if the chapter is a mess I don't quite understand it either  cause my head is spinning but I still hope you enjoy it. I will do my best into the next chapter🤗