XXIX

Apo's Pov.

After calming a bit, Bible guided me to go inside and change my clothes. I didn't see neither Mile nor Linn inside maybe they already went up to their room.

"Thank you Bible for this." I sincerely thank him, cause if he didn't come I'll be a big mess.

"You're welcome, after all you are like a brother to me." he said and pat my head.

"Hey, I'm older than you." I said as I remove his hands above my head.

"Ok, Ok I'm sorry." he laugh.

After a few more minutes Bible decided to go cause he went here to gey something from Mile but forgot cause he saw me crying my eyes out.

While drying my hair, someone suddenly knock on the door. So I walk towards it and open up the door just to see a furious Linn.

"Do you need anything?" I ask her politely.

"Yes, I do need one thing from you and I'm hoping that you will do it." ahe said raising her eyebrows.

"Sure and what is that?" I ask her again.

"I want you to get the hell out of this house and stay away from my man!" is she out of her mind?

"Wait, who are you to tell me to leave this house?" My voice suddenly cracks.

"Well I am the soon Wife of Mile and I have a say of who I want or don't want to live here in OUR house." I don't care who she was.

"Sorry to tell you dear but me and my brother won't go anywhere just because you say so." I look her in the eye.

"Oh being tough are you. Mile and your brothers aren't here so no one will protect you. Well you low life doesn't belong here and you will never be." at first I was fond of her cause on how sweet she is but now I don't even want to get near a psycho like her.

"Yes, and I'll stand my ground and Linn you ain't the wife yet so don't give me others like you own the house. Your name isn't even in the property title." After saying that I decided to close the door but she spoke again

"Ok if you don't want to leave, then I will tell you brother how slut you are cause you slept with someone who is engaged." I was stop in my track after hearing her word.

I look at her in disbelief.

"Oh scared now aren't you?" what a b*t*h.

"Can you stop bothering my brothers." I was now also furious.

"Oh how scarry. B*t*h like you should go to hell cause all of you are a parasites, you are ruining the relationship of other." She say as she grab my hair and slap me a few times.

I didn't bother to fight back nit because she is a woman but because she is pregnant. Her long nails are scratching me.

She is now on top of me still doing her thing but he suddenly stops cause we heard a footsteps. She get off on top of me the slap her self and put few scratches too.

She started crying when the foot steps gets near then Mile came in. He hurriedly went to Linn to check on her.

"Linn what happen to you?" he is really worried. I'll be too after all she is pregnant.

"Apo said mean things to me when I was just asking him nicely. He even slap me." she continues to cry like a baby.

"Apo why did you do that?!" his voice raise that made me shock. I was about you explain what really happens but he stops me and pick up Linn who has a smile and say "I Win".

Once again tears falls down. I stand up from my position but my whol body aches specially my arms cause it was full of scratches and it was bleeding too. The wounds are not deep but it really hurts so bad.

I stayed in my room for the rest of the day. I just went down when finally everyone are in their rooms now.

I quite walk towards the kitchen to get the first aid kit to treat myself.

"Ah, Oh... Oh my this really stings." I whisper to myself cause I don't want to bother anyone.

"Let me help you." I was surprise when Mile suddenly spoke behind my back.

"No, need I can handle myself." I said not looking at him.

"Come on Po I'll help you with that." helping me now is nonsense.

"I can do it myself Mile, I been doing this all my life by myself. I don't need you." I firmly said.

"Are you implying something?" he ask me as if he didn't know anything.

"I'm not, so leave me alone and go to Linn she might be fake crying right now." I sarcastically say.

"Apo can you please tell what really happen and why are you mad? You hurt Linn so it is understandable that she will fight back cause her baby was hurt too." Oh that b*t*h alreay made up a story. She can be an actress if she wants too.

"As you heard from her. I hurt her thats all. You don't need to hear anything from me. She said what she said." I don't want to defend myself anymore I had enough of it.

He looks kind a pissed but I can't care less. I had enough being the good boy.

"By the way Mile. After finding a stable job here I am talking the kids with me to find a new house to live until they graduate." I stand up then look at him.

"Thank you for all the help that you gave us. It was to much to ask for more so after finding a job and make some money me and my brothers will leave your house. I don't want to be bother anymore and sorry for causing you a lot of trouble." I sincerely said.

I wall out from their and went to the room he let me sleep in for the past couple of months.

"Maybe this is my wake up call to start a new."

*******
Hello readers another update for you all. Hehe I love you all so much💚💛