XV

Apo's Pov.

"Is Mile there?" she ask. I was about to tell her but a voice interrupted me.

"Linn..." I look at Mile. He was in shock and he has a teary eyes.

"So she's Linn." I thought to myself.

"Love you're finally back." after saying that Mile run towards the girl and hug her like there is no tomorrow.

But what makes me shock the most is when their lips collide. I immediately turn around then walk back inside. I even heard Mile guiding Linn inside.

It hurts so much to see them together. Tears are falling down heart is breaking even more.

I heard voices so I wipe of the tears then turn into them. It was my brothers.

"P'Po what are you cooking?" Barcode ask as he sat down in front of the island counter.

"I'm cooking as some simple lunch. By the way did you already unpack and put your things properly?" I ask then Barcode nod meanwhile Ta look at me and smile shyly.

"Sorry Phi I was so busy looking around the room that I didn't get to finish unpacking sorry." I just nod at him then raffle his hair.

"P'Ta you should have done it cause remember this isn't our house and we also don't leave here for free." Barcode said while playing his thumbs together.

"You don't have to worry about the work I'll be doing that and instead you should focus on your study." I said while pouring a juice in a glass.

Ta was about to grab the other glass when I lightly slap his hand.

"This isn't for you." I said then put bith of the glass of juice in a try together with a plate of brownies thay we brought on the way.

"Now bring this to Mile and h-his g-g-guest ." I stutter cause I can't say the word properly.

"When you comeback I'll pour you your own juice ok." I said then Ta proceed on bringing the tray of food to Mile and his lover.

"Woah Phi that girl is really beautiful who is she?" Ta ask when he cameback.

"That's Linn his... His lover." I look at them and both of their mouths are open wide. So I put brownies in them. He seems confuse after all Mile had a different bond before.

"Just eat that the food is about to be cook so ready the table and ask your P'Mile and his guest to come and join us eat." I said then Barcode proceed on calling them, while Ta ready the table.

-Fast Forward-

As we are eating I can't help but look at Mile and Linn. They are so sweet to each other and I can tell that they do really miss each other.

The way Mile touch her hair and kiss the back of her hands remind me of the time we were still at the Island although the way he touch me is different I can still feel at somehow I'm loved but in different context.

Linn also talk to us, she is really kind and you won't feel you're different cause he treats you well. Now I understand why Mike is head over heels for her.

While eating Mile suddenly had a call. After the call Mile stands up then went to the door.

"Hi cousin welcome back." I heard a very familiar voice.

"Mr. Sumettikul!" Both my brother shout then run towards the man.

"Oh what are you doing here kids." he kiss barcodes head then raffles Ta hair.

"Hello Mr. Sumettikul." I stand up then bow to him.

"Aye P'Po don't call me Mr. You're older than me remember that just call me Bible." I nod but I feel akward calling him that.

"You know each other?" Mile ask but his tone is a but rough than a usual.

"Oh yeah I use to be a volunteer at their Island." Bible said then the food.

"Yes Mr. I mean Bible always helps us specially me cause most of his co-volunteer are mostly girl and men are just few." I said.

What a small world a person who I had feelings with and the person that I adore its kindness are cousins.

After that of all of us stay silent and finish our food. Afterwards while I was cleaning the dishes Bible suddenly talk behind me and that made flinch.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." he said then wipe the water splash that went into my face.

"It's ok Bible I can manage but what are you doing here in the kitchen?" I ask cause Mile Is there at the living room.

"Well I can't talk to myself so I rather talk to you." He said.

"But Mile is at the Living room." I reply.

"Yes they're with me but they have their own world." he face palm himself and that made me laugh.

Mile's Pov.

"Wait here love I'll just check on Bible cause he said he came here to discuss something but then he is gone." Linn gave me a nod to I stand up then went to the kitchen and there I saw how happy Apo is talking to Bible. I suddenly felt a sudden pinch in my heart.

Bible is making some jokes that aren't really funny but it was really sold to Apo.

I fake a cough for them to notice me. Then Apo took a steph back away from Bible and continue on washing the dishes.

"You called telling me that you are here to talk about something so why are you here flirting with him?" I ask cause it kinda irritates me seeing Apo being hit on.

"I'm sorry Mile shouldn't you ask yourself that. I told you that we have something important to discuss. I also ask if it was ok cause we all know you just came back but you still agree but all you did is let me talk and all you did was flirt with your girl. " After he said that he gave me a dirty finger.

What the F*ck   " Hey I'm still older than you. " I point at him.

" Whatever come on lets start cause I have dinner with mom later. " I look at Apo but he didn't even look behind and keep wiping the dishes dry.

"I don't know but it pains me that he doesn't look at me specially to my eyes anymore."

*******

Hello readers here's another update I hope you all like it. Love you all 💚💛.