prologue

She was sitting on his bed when he entered his room, noticed his newly wedded wife whome he married today forcefully, because she wasn't ready to marry him.
He come towards her and hold her hand in his her face was pale with no expression.

Akshat- jaan say something why are you so quite hmm ?..........she look in his eyes with tears but didn't said anything.

Akshat- jaan mera Shona I know you are angry but it's important to do or else someone will stole you from me and you know I can't loose you........he caress her hairs.

Rudvi- you are insane..........she gritted her teeths.

Akshat- it's not good to disrespect to your newly wedded husband my Shona, go change your clothes, your clothes are in closet.........she was wearing her college uniform, when she was coming back from college he kidnapped her then marry her forcefully.
Without saying anything she left to change her dress, here Akshat settle on bed properly making place for her to sleep, after sometime she come back she find him on his side without saying anything she laid on her place and closed her eyes.
After confirming that she slept deeply Akshat hold her face in his palms and peck her lips, he again kiss her but this time deeply he shuck her lips deeply he bite her on upper lips making her whined in sleep he patted her head then lay on his side taking her in his arms.

Akshat- you are only mine Shona no one can snatch you from me, today I let you sleep but I promise soon your every night will be pleasurable and sleepless cause I'm not gonna stop after that until sleep peacefully as much as you can.