chapter 64

After after Rudvika change Shaan's dress and feed him some milk from bottel then she changed her saree in simple pajama and glanced at Veer who was scrolling his phone she glared at him.

Rudvi- Veer you milk is getting cold drink it now........like a scared kitten he drank his milk.

Veer- come let's sleep ........she was about to lay then remembered she forgot the milk container on the slab.

Rudvi- you sleep I'll be back after keeping the milk in fridge........he kissed her head and closed his eyes.

After five minutes Rudvi came inside and glance at Veer sleeping figure who was cuddling with Shaan, she moved to balcony and sat their closing her eyes.
After sometime she felt someone back hugging her feelings his hands she smiled and put her head on his chest.

Rudvi- aa gaye aap kitna intzar kiya humne pata hai aapko.........he pecked her head and tighten his hold.

Akshat- sorry Shona but I missed you so much .......she turned towards him and pecked his forehead.

Akshat- aur kitna time lagega betu I can't see you with him anymore.......he said with sadness.

Rudvi- bas ek baar maa ke baare me pata chal jaaye Vidhayak ji bas uske baad hum aap aur humara beta sath me honge.

Flashback

When Akshat was out for campaigning he got photos of Rudvika hugging Veer in their college he instantly called Rudvi and asked about it.

Akshat- Shona you met with Veer?.......he asked normally.

Rudvi- aapko kaise pata humne to nhi bataya jarur Rockey bhaiya ya Jai Bhaiya ne bataya hoga hai na?.......she asked with irritation.

Rudvi- aap humpe sak to nhi kar rahe hai na........she asked with sadness.

Akshat- pagala gayi hai aap hum bas puch rahe hai beta........last sentence was very soft.

Rudvi- you remember the day I came to your office.......he hmmed in response.

Rudvi- that I met him in college corridor, when I was talking with him I started feeling dizzy and he helped me that's it nothing more ........she said angrily thinking that he was doubting her.

Akshat- mera Shona mera beta don't be angry I'll ask Jai to give you chocolate ok.

Rudvi- ok.

After that he started getting many photos and videos of Rudvi and Veer but he never believed any knowing that his Shona can never do that after campaigning he started investigating everything and found the person behind it it was none other Ritu whome he worshipped like a goddess, he got to know about everything what she did and what she was planning and in all this he found that his mother is alive but don't know where she was after investigating more found that Piya was with her and after sometime both bitches manipulated Veer and involve him too, he was knowingly following Rudvika everywhere so they can meet and he could send pictures to Akshat.

Flashback ends

Akshat- and that's the reason of my cold behaviour that day but it was as know we have Shaan but because of them I missed the most important phase of our life our pregnancy celebration and our son birth celebration his first walk, talk, birthday everything and I hate it when he call Veer dad he is my son and you know me Vika how possesive man I'm........he said fisting her hairs and pulling her face near him.

Akshat- you solve all this soon or I'm going to kill them and search maa cause I'm already divorced don't ask how I have my sources and you aren't even married so no need to divorce the paper was fake you both signed that day by the way I say him kissing your lips na .......... before she could reply he kissed her roughly and passionately taking her both lips in his mouth and placed her on his lap after sometime he broke the kiss and put her forehead on his chest.

Rudvi- she also kissed you that night..........he chuckled remembering that day after the kiss he pretended to sleep.

Akshat- don't forget how brutally you bite me ........she smiled remembering that.

Akshat- atleast let me tell Vihaan about you he hates me thinking I betrayed you let him know about our plan and how dangerous his bhabhi maa is.......she said with him.

Rudvi- no we can't do that, Piya's men are behind Vihaan and Mrs Rajput's men are behind you and my family I'm thankful to Mahadev that I heard her talking to her men that day.

Flashback

Before Akshat arrival Ritu planned everything and was discussing everything with Piya on terrace unaware that Rudvi was sitting on the other side.

Piya- ok I understand that we'll manipulate Akshat about everything and he believed us but what is her parents helped her and after sometime she talk with Akshat and convince him that she didn't anything then and I don't think that I need to remind you how much he loves her....... Ritu chuckled loudly like a lunatic.

Ritu- you don't know who her father is he'll believe whatever we'll feed him he is very insane about his reputation and all and if by chance he didn't then I'll kill her with her parents and prove it like a accident and you know my brain too........ Rudvi's eyes were filled with tears hearing how much hate Ritu had forgotten her.

Flashback ends

Rudvi- accha go and bring your son here Veer is not going to wakeup before morning........she gave him sleeping pills in his milk.  

Dheere dheere sab pata chalega aur khabardar kisi ne ab humare Vidhayak ji ko gali di to hum bhi use gariya denge. Aur ha follow karleo kab karbo Maharaj.