chapter 55

Rudvika was standing in middle of road crying loudly wearing a bridal attire while clutching her heart after loosing her strength she fell on the road looking at the road where the car left her.

Rudvi- WHY WHY .......she started hitting the road with full force her chuda broke and pricked her wrist badly.

Rudvi- kyu Vidhayak ji kyu, kya galti thi humari aisa kyu giya kiya aapne, why did you believe everyone over me why you promised me that you'll never leave then why please take me back with you please hum sach me mar jayenge........she said while looking at that direction.

Rudvi- BHAI MAA PAPA koi to aa jao hume dar lag raha hai VIDHAYAK JI.........she called him loudly, but when she turned she saw a truck speeding in her direction and that's all what she saw before losing her consciousness.

Here in Rajput house Akshat was giving interview with Piya while smiling when suddenly he felt pain in his heart.

Akshat- what is happening with me now........he thought to himself.

Akshat- the interview is over now ........ saying that he left from there followed by Piya who was smirking in happiness.

Piya- Akshat what happened are you ok.......she asked placing her hand on his chest.

Akshat- stay away Piya .......he said angrily pushing her hand.

Piya- I'm going in room but if you have any problem please tell me........ saying that she left from there.

Akshat POV

Why Vika why did you ruined us what was lacking in my love that you chose to betray me I'll never forgive you for that but I can't forget you I'll take you back but after this humiliation, I also felt the same when I found out that my wife aborted her lover's child, she was metting him behind my back I also want to kill him but he left the country before i could found anything, I'm already missing you..........he chuckled to himself while drinking after hours getting fully drunk he left towards his room which he used to share with his wife but now  he is alone he somehow reached upstairs but moved in another direction in influence of alcohal unaware of the sin he is going to commit .

He opened the door and Rudvi waiting for him whiling sitting on bed wearing his favourite colour saree she smiled at him and towards him .

Akshat- Shona ........he cupped her face lovingly but to his surprise she kissed him and this led him to big sin which he is going to regret his all life .

In morning when Vihaan was coming home after searching Rudvika everywhere he saw a truck little far from his house and saw a lady getting down from there he ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

Vihaan- Bhabhi maa where were you I was searching you everywhere do you have any idea how scared I was ........she patted his back.

Rudvi- Vihu I'm here calm down........she said clearing his tears.

Vihaan- come today I'll beat Bhai how can he do that with you ........he started dragging her but she pulled him back .

Rudvi- you stay here I'm going to talk with him ok don't go anywhere and they helped me yesterday........he looked in the truck where two sardar ji were sitting .

Rudvika moved towards her room but she didn't find him then she started checking every guestroom one to saw a seen which shattered her heart beyond the core, she saw her Vidhayak ji sleeping with Piya he was hugging her tightly while both were only covered in blanket she stumbled on her feets and was about to fall but before she could fall someone held her .

Ritu- so my ex daughter in law how are you I hope you're doing good after seeing this........she said mockingly but Rudvika was only looking at the bed where her husband was sleeping with someone else Ritu closed the door and pulled Rudvi from there.

Ritu- I warned you my times by my deeds to stop taking my place in this house but you never listen me now she you have lost everything even your parents didn't believe tch tch so bad and your husband is sleeping with someone else now what will do where will go you should die that would be the best punishment for you now please leave my son and his wife ........ saying that she pushed Rudvi outside the gate and closed the door, Rudvika looked at the door with tears then started moving towards other direction Vihaan and sardarji was busy talking that they didn't noticed her after two hours Vihaan thought to check on her later he moved in her room's direction which was empty he checked the guest room and saw what Rudvi saw earlier he called Akshat loudly in anger.

Vihaan- BHAI........ Akshat wokeup groaning and Piya covered herself properly with the sheet , first his eyes move towards Vihaan the Piya and with realisation his eyes grew wider Vihaan left the room shutting the door loudly.

Akshat look at Piya who smiled shyly he closed his eyes in shame and regret but what the benifit of regretting now as everything was already ruined.

Gussa nhi karega koi pleaseee