chapter 59

In a very beautiful villa a girl was coming back from somewhere with her family her husband was holding her three years old son who was busy playing with his father's hair

Veer- oh meri jaan ganja kar denge aap hume aise, Ika aap samjhaye inhe.........he said holding his son's hand and yes no other than Rudvika Verma who was dead for everyone in Lucknow is now living in Mumbai.

Rudvi- Shaan leave dadda's hair baccha........she too tried to remove his hold from Veer's hair but he groan loudly.

Shaan- mele dadda.......he Sadi angrily pulling his hair.

Veer- yes yes only your dadda my baccha my baby I'll give you chocolate please leave me hairs it's hurting.........shaan instantly left his hair and giggled loudly.

Shaan- dadda?.........he called him loudly.

Veer- beta........ Rudvi was smiling and looking at them sitting on the couch.

Shaan- dadda.......he kissed his cheeks.

Veer- what baccha........he kissed Shaan's small palm .

Shaan- dadda mele dadda oly mele dadda na.......he asked cupping Veer's face in his little palm.

Rudvi chuckled seeing his jealousy because in party Veer's business partner and bestfriend's daughter called him papa and their little monster didn't like it .

Rudvi- no he is mine not your's......... hearing her Shaan glared at her and angrily said.

Shaan- bhapppp........ Veer held his ear lightly.

Veer- Ishaan bad manners say sorry to mumma........he understood he made mistake because his father called his full name.

Shaan- soollllyyyy. ........ saying that hided his face in Veer's neck.

Veer- I'll make him sleep you go and freshen up.......he said patting Shaan's back.

Rudvi- you should change first you hadn't take rest after coming from office.......he smiled and stood from his place.

Veer- I'm all fine jaan you go and change, I know you're jealous of our love hai na Shaan....... without understanding anything Shaan nodded his head.

Rudvi- aana Tum mere pass hilao sar abhi aur aap kya kaha aap ne rukiye abhi batate hai........she started running behind Veer after getting tired both sat on the couch Veer took her in his embrace with Shaan.

Rudvi- we both are very lucky to have you in our life Veer........he pecked her forehead lovingly.

Veer- but I'm the luckiest to have you both in my life, now go and change until then I'm making this little monster sleep and what would you like to have in dinner remember no pasta........in her pregnancy she got addicted to pasta .

Rudvi- whyyyy.........she asked with a pout .

Veer- because it's not healthy........he said lightly pecking her lips .

Rudvi- okkkkk......... saying that she left inside their room.

Veer- aren't you going to sleep.......he asked his son who was all awake but just to show his right on his father was sticking with him.

Shaan- lolly.

Veer- ok Lori time....... after the lullaby Shaan slept putting his head on Veer's shoulder Veer was patting his back so he could sleep deeply as he has to cook dinner after sometime when Rudvi came back she took Shaan in her embrace.

Veer- I'm going to change then make the dinner ok.......he whispered and left , Rudvi opened her top and started feeding Shaan.

Rudvi- so gaya mera bhalu......she had no idea these were the same word that Akshat used for her sleeping figure.
She tried to forget everything that happened four years ago, she was thankful to God that she met Veer that day and choose to believe him.

Flashback

She was walking on the road like a living corpse her eyes were dropping because of tiredness and pain she was about to fall on the road when someone held her carefully. It's non other than Veer who came back after three months because of Visa and other documents.

Veer- Rudvi what happened why are you wondering on road where is everyone ...... without answering him she hugged him and started crying loudly.

Rudvi- Veer help me they all betrayed me I'm in pain please send me away from here or kill me I can't live like that Veer he thinks that I'm a characterless cheater my parents asked me to never show my face to them everyone left me on the road please do something or kill me yes that's the best best was kill me Veer please.......she tried to strangle herself from his hand only to control her he slapped her and then hugged her tightly.

Veer- I'm here with you don't cry ok your the purest person and you don't have to prove that you come I'm going to talk with everyone.......she nodded her head in no .

Rudvi- they are dead for me from now one I'm not going there you don't need do anything for me.......she angrily said and tried to push him understanding her situation he tried to coax her.

Veer- ok come with me I'm going Japan for business........ hearing that she started thinking.

Veer- believe me I'm not going to hurt you in this life and that's my promise........ Both went to his parental village to live because he sold his house in city to start his business, somehow using his source he got passport and Visa in 15 days and they left India.

Flashback ends

Rudvi- I'm thankful to myself that I believed you that day or else I would have died that day without giving birth to this inocent soul........she kissed Shaan's head who was sleeping while sucking his milk.

Followers badhao update le jao.