chapter 71

Verma family reached at the hotel where the function was held Rudvika was looking very beautiful

while little Shaan was just looking like his father dashing and cute, Avinash didn't wear anything bright aor fancy despite being the groom

while little Shaan was just looking like his father dashing and cute, Avinash didn't wear anything bright aor fancy despite being the groom. Rudvi's parents were trying to talk but she was ignoring them like they were invisible for her .

Shiv- Shaan come to nanu beta .........he forwarded his hand to hold Shaan but he clinged to Veer's neck.

Meethi- accha then come to Nani beta ....... Shaan nodded in no.

Veer- go baccha they love you .......he said lovingly caressing Shaan's hairs.

Shaan- no Nana no Nani only dadda, mumma, mamu, Saru, bua and fliend........he remembered Akshat from the party, old couple's face fell hearing him but they again tried to take him Veer forcefully gave him to Shiv, Shaan started crying loudly calling Rudvika.

Veer- Ishaan stop crying baccha they are our family........he said softly but Shaan was crying while hiccuping, Rudvika came there running from washroom.

Rudvi- mera baccha........she took him from Shiv and glared at them.

Veer- Ika I ca........she intruppted him angrily.

Rudvi- no need to do that.........she moved from there to a room and locked the door.

Rudvi- no no my baby don't cry like that beta mumma is here come I'll feed my sugga (my mumma used to call me this when I was child).........she opened her blouse and started feeding him but he was still sobbing.

Rudvi- Shaan to mumma ka strong baby hai na, he'll not cry I know...........kahe kissed his forehead multiple times after half hour he stopped crying because of sleep.

Rudvi- mera baccha how happy was you in morning now look at you........she wiped his face face with wet tissues and kissed her both eyes .

Here Akshat was trying to reach the room at any cost he asked his trusted men look after them because Ritu and Piya will definitely do something, he sitting inside Aakriti's room who was not ready to leave him.

Akshat- baby let me go now I should check the arrangements........she nodded in no .

Aakriti- please Bhai don't go Vihu is also not there at least you sit here.......he sat here for sometime then called Piya.

Piya- baby you called me.......she asked sweetly both Akshat and Aakriti rolled there eyes.

Akshat- yes please accompany Aku I'll be back........ saying that he left when he was going inside Rudvi's room he saw Veer following him.

Akshat- oh shit!!........he moved inside the room and let the door open then made a hand sign to Rudvi that someone is behind.

Akshat- ohh so you came that too with your lover ha.........he asked fake anger with a smirk on his face.

Rudvi- it's none of your business just get out of this room........she too acted perfectly.

Akshat- why don't you want to see me......... Veer was looking at everything from a far.

Rudvi- yes you make me disgust just leave before my husband come........she said looking in his eyes with love.

Akshat- wait a minute this child you have a child too.......he asked looking at his son who sleeping on bed like a starfish.

Rudvi- don't you dare to look at him I don't want any bad omen near him........she said looking at Veer's side .

Akshat- why shouldn't I after all he is a illegitimate child......... Rudvi held his collar and bring his face near her.

Rudvi- he is my child my husband's child he is not illegitimate understand.......he looked at the mirror and saw that Veer's back taking advantage he pecked Rudvi's lips.

Akshat- I'll not leave you guys in this life ........he said in fake stern tone.

Rudvi- let's see ........when Akshat started leaving the room Veer ran from there.

Veer's POV

Thankyou God that both are hating eachother now and Akshat think that Shaan is my child now I don't have to do anything no one can snatch them from me but I have to protect them from two bitches who are ready to bite first let's search Avinash where is he, i can't leave her alone and my Shaan will miss me after waking.

End of Veer's POV

Avinash- everything is a drama only you're my wife.........he said kissing Saru's forehead.

Saru- I'm scared that you'll leave me ........she said hugging him.

Avinash- it's not going to happen baccha smile don't be sad ok........he wiped her tears .

Saru- but what if he hurt you for doing this.......she asked innocently looking at him.

Avinash- he can't I'm just repaying the favour don't worry meri jaan stop bothering yourself, itni si to hai tu........he said taking her in his arms.

Saru- why did you marry me........he sat on bed with her in his arms.

Avinash- because I don't want to see you in my sister's condition and now you're very important and special for me so you should stop worrying about it and start studying.

Saru- no I hate studies I'm not going college please......she said hugging him and kissing his cheeks.

300+ votes Kam se kam 10 aur follower badhne chaiye aur comments kar do next update ke liye.