chapter 67

In evening they reached  Lucknow and was going home, Veer was sitting on front seat as Shaan wanted to sit there with him, Rudvi and Avinash were sitting on back seat.

Avinash- bacchi?

Rudvi- ji bhaiya.........she said with a smile as she was happy after coming to her hometown.

Avinash- Veer and Shaan love eachother more than anyone else........ Rudvi nodded her head with a small smile because it's true that Veer always loves Shaan more than a real son he never treated him bad never considered him someone else's blood and for Ishaan Veer was his father he never meet Akshat in his consciousness except one and that time to as strangers.

Rudvi- that's true bhaiya but you loves me more than them na?.........she asked with a pout and he nodded his hugging her she closed her eyes putting her head on his chest.

Rudvi's POV

I know he loves my Shaan but what about my Vidhayak ji what about his pain, his tears his vulnerability bhaiya you don't know anything I want to tell you but I'm scared of your agressive nature what if you put yourself in danger I can't take risk bhaiya.
I and Vidhayak ji miss four beautiful year of our life we pretend to eachother infront of everyone he has to pretend that he knows nothing about his own son his own son call someone dadda in his presence you have no idea about his pain his own brother stop talking to him his bestfriend left him alone and Veer is equally responsible for his misery I'll never forgive him for that, if he really loves me then he would never portrayed me as a cheater infront of my husband and family papa thinks I cheated of my husband how can I forget I everything easily.

End of Rudvika's POV

Thinking all this she slept embrace feeling protected and happy after reaching there Avinash woke her up gently.

Avinash- we are here baccha get up ........he caressed her head lovingly.

Rudvi- pahuch gaye bhaiya........he nodded and helped her in getting down.

Her parents were standing on doorstep waiting for her because after Avinash outburst they understand what they did with their own daughter.

Flashback

When they performed the drama of marriage and after marriage Rudvika came to her house sneakily thinking that her parents would never believe Ritu but she was wrong.

Shiv- what are you doing here........he asked angrily when Rudvi entered with backdoor.

Rudvi- papa listen to me I want to tell you something.........but to her shock he slapped her harshly her mother ran to hold Rudvi.

Shiv- Meethi ji come here don't touch this disgusting girl .........her mother nodded her head in.

Shiv- suna nhi aapne hath mat lagaiye is gandi ladki ko aur tum niklo humare ghar se abhi ke abhi........ Rudvi was too numb to react.

Meethi- tu ja yaha se isse phale tere papa kuch aur kare........ Rudvi look at her mother with tears .

Shiv- suno tum aaj ke baad soch lena tum anath ho koi nahi tumhara aur agar mar bhi jana to yaha mat aana......... wiping her tears Rudvi look straight in her father's eyes.

Rudvi- I came here to tell you truth but now it doesn't matter as you believe everyone over your daughter so from now on remember what you said to me .........she goes out from the main door and Ritu's men informed her that they saw Rudvi going out of the house.

End of flashback

Remembering that day Rudvi's eyes were about to tear but she controlled her emotions and held Avinash's hand tightly and started moving ahead her mother came to hug her but she backed off instantly.

Meethi- Rudu mera baccha ........she said with tears and was about to caress her hairs but Rudvi softly jerked her hand.

Meethi- beta!!!........she whispered sadly, seeing his mother angry Shaan wriggled in Veer's arms.

Shaan- mumma ........ Rudvi held him and started going inside followed by her parents.

Meethi- humara nati hai ye Rudu........ Rudvi ignored her and started going inside.

Shiv- Rudu kaisi ho beta ........ Rudvi glared at him.

Shaan- no talk mumma angly hai........he said cutely hugging his mother's neck and glared at Shivnath.

Shiv- beta humare pass aao Nana hai hum ........ Shaan looked at his mother whose face was emotionless.

Shaan- no Nana oly mumma dadda and mamu, Shaan ko nhi chaiye .........he said angrily.

Veer- Ishaan.......... Shaan hided his face in Rudvi's neck and was looking at Veer sneakily.

Rudvi- Bhaiya hum guestroom me ja rahe hai....... Avinash nodded and she moved inside followed by Veer.

Veer- are you ok....... Rudvi wanted to slap him back to back but controlled her feelings.

Rudvi- Veer leave me alone for sometime.........he nodded his head and tried to take Shaan.

Shaan- no I'm angly you scolddd me........ Veer gave puppy eyes but Shaan nodded in no.

Rudvi- let him with me you go and please lock the door.........he nodded and left .

Rudvi- I hate you........she whispered looking at Veer, Shaan wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks.

Shaan- mumma no cry I lobe you dadda love you.......she smiled with tears and kissed his forehead.

Rudvi- yes only you and your father and mamu loves me baccha.........he hugged him tightly.

Abhi comments nhi aa rahe I'm hurt aur ab Jake Insta pe follow Karo famousmousedeer same name hai nahi to only one update for today.