chapter 78

After performing the Pooja Rudvika was sitting on terrace and looking at others she was in thoughts when someone pulled her in a hug.

Arshi- I missed you yaar.......she said hugging her.

Rudvi- I missed you too ........ Arshi wanted to meet her from four months but Jai met with a accident that it took him four months to recover.

Rudvi- how are y.........but before she could complete Arshi slapped her tightly.

Arshi- you duffer you both did this drama and didn't even inform me anything ha do you know guilty I was  for leaving you alone........ everyone started looking at them .

Jai- Arsh stop shouting........he whispered slowly only to get a glare from her.

Arshi- everyone she is my bestfriend and left me alone for four years shouldn't I slap her ........she looked at Rudvika who was looking at her with guilty expression but soon her expressions changed before she closed her eyes feeling dizzy but before she could fall Akshat held her in his arms .

Akshat- Vika what happened open your eyes........he patted her cheeks in panic.

Seema- beta here ........ Akshat sprinkled some water on her face but she didn't opened her eyes.

Shaan was in Vihaan's arms to irritate him but when he saw his mother in this condition he started crying hugging Vihaan, among them there was a doctor to he asked Akshat to take Rudvi inside.

Jai- you slapped her Arshi when she was fasting.......he was trying to light her mood but she felt he was accusing him.

Arshi- I swear I didn't slap her this hard I was just angry I'm sorry........he cleared her tears and dragged her inside while their son was sleeping peacefully in his arms.

Inside the room doctor checked her and smiled at Akshat who was very worried for her all the time he was holding her hands.

Doctor- congratulations sir madam is pregnant and I'm damn sure about it....... Akshat was shock first then became too happy he hugged the doctor.

Doctor- I want special laddoo now .........Akshat chuckled happily.

Akshat- in morning you'll receive it now go and have your dinner you're wife must we waiting.........he left from their to hall Vihaan and Seema host everyone and they left after dinner.

Seema bd Vihaan came inside the room with two dinner plates and one sweet plate while little Shaan was coming with his small wobbling and running.

Seema- I'm very happy beta .........she said kissing Rudvi's forehead who was still sleeping.

Akshat- Shaan.........he called Shaan towards himself who trying to climb .

Shaan- mumma.......he called her soon Akshat took him upwards, not getting any response he put his head on her chest and closed his eyes Akshat patted his head until he slept.

Vihaan- now have you dinner and feed my bhabhi when wokeup and I want a angel this time no devil like him.........he pointed at Shaan, Seema smacked his head.

Vihaan- maa ..........he whined.

Seema- that's why he don't like you......... saying that she left not before dragging Vihaan.

Akshat- mera chota bhalu........he kissed Shaan's forehead who was clinging to his mother.

Akshat- I'm so happy Shona we'll have two children now come on wake-up it's time for dinner.........he tried to wakeup her but she wasn't ready to do that.

Rudvi- I'm tired Vidhayak ji........she said hugging him.

Akshat- I know mera beta but first have your dinner.........he somehow feed her but slept as soon as she finished her food .

Akshat- now I'll have three children to take care and look at her she isn't even aware of her pregnancy sirf sone ko chaiye mere Shona ko..........he kissed her forehead and slept hugging her and Shaan.

In hall

Arshi- maa how is she how didn't she fainted did I really slapped her that hard in anger I swear aunty it happened unintentionally I'm really.......... Vihaan psd her mouth because she was speaking non stop .

Vihaan- bas bhabhi kitna bologe ek saans me........she signed him through her eyes to remove his hand .

Arshi- sorry how is she?........she asked calmly.

Seema- she is all ok beta and there is a good news for us........she said with a smile but Arshi frowned.

Jai- what maa really........he asked with excitement only to get a snack from Arshi.

Arshi- what is it maa please tell me na or I'll die in confusion.

Seema- beta I'm going to be dadi again and you're going to masi again......... hearing that Arshi jumped in happiness and kissed Jai's cheeks but soon realised what she was doing.

Vihaan- bhabhi not now ha I can't handle two children please ha ........ saying that he ran inside his room while Arshi hided her face in her palms.

Seema- it's ok beta I can handle two children....... saying that she left leaving two blushing people.

Arshi- where is Aan ........she asked after composing herself.

Jai- he is sleeping come let's go........she nodded and both left inside there room where Haridaan was sleeping peacefully hugging his soft toy.

300+ votes more followers and comments kyuki abhi mood kharab hua to nhi likhenge bata rahe hai phir bhi bolna update fast.