chapter 73

Six days were over in a blink and today was Avinash's and Aakriti's marriage Rudvi was helping her brother in getting ready while Shaan was only troubling them.

Rudvi- Shaan don't do that baccha.........she said taking back the sehra from his hand.

Shaan- I want it mumma please.........he said cutely Avinash took him in his embrace.

Avi- Shaan will get it but after more than 25 years later ........ Shaan looked at him with a pout .

Veer- Shaan come baccha let's go outside..........from that day Shaan started distancing himself from Veer because of his behaviour.

Veer- dadda is sorry baccha forgive me come let's do ghummi ghummi........he said sitting infront of Shaan on his knees.

Shaan- ok......he happily jumped in his arms.

Rudvi- bhaiya let's go it's auspicious time.........soon the barat reached at Rajput's house Ritu welcomed them Rudvi met Devansh happily and Aakriti's was called in mandap.

Aakriti was looking very beautiful she had a small shy smile as after engagement she accepted Avinash as her husband when she reached infront of Avinash she glanced at him once

Aakriti was looking very beautiful she had a small shy smile as after engagement she accepted Avinash as her husband when she reached infront of Avinash she glanced at him once .
Priest asked them to exchange jaimala Aakriti put it in Avinash's neck but when it's his time he angrily threw it away and broke the one he was wearing.

Dev- beta what happened.......he asked in panick.

Avinash- nothing I just don't like your daughter anymore........he said calmly and threw his sherha in havan.

Shiv- what are you saying Avi. .........he asked angrily.

Aakriti- why are you doing this.......she asked holding his hand only to pushed away.

Avi- don't touch me .......he said angrily.

Avi- wait let me call my wife Mrs Saraswati Avinash Verma........Saru came there wearing a very beautiful bridal lengha and jewelleries.

Avi- come let's get get married again infront of everyone

Avi- come let's get get married again infront of everyone........ he held her hand and came in mandap Aakriti was crying feeling humiliated Akshat raged and punched Avinash.

Akshat- how dare you ........ Avinash punched him back.

Avi- I'm doing the same thing you did with my sister.

Rudvi- bhaiya stop it don't do that Aakriti is innocent please don't do that.......she said holding Avinash before he could punch Avinash again.

Avi- she is the main culprit for you bacchi you don't know her Sara come....... Akshat was about to stop him but he held Saru's wrist and took phera infront of everyone with revolver in other hand he filled her partion and tied mangalsutra in her neck.

Avi- now my revenge is complete you humiliated my sister I humiliated your sister let's go back, Sara hold Shaan bacchi come here..........he dragged Rudvi with him who was looking at Akshat with apologetic look .

Dev- see what you did .......he asked angrily holding Akshat's collar.

Aakriti- stop it dad please........ saying that she sat there on the ground. 

Ritu- everyone please leave ......... relatives left without saying anything because now they were habitual of their drama.

Dev- why Avinash said you are the main culprit Aakriti tell me ........he asked holding her arms.

Aakriti- papa I'm sorry please forgive me....... saying that she started crying.

Dev- tell me before I do something bad .........he said angrily.

Aakriti- I was the one who get a abortion four years ago on bhabhi's name she was totally innocent....... Dev pushed her angrily while Akshat was very shocked.

Vihaan- didi do you have any idea what are you saying.........he asked pulling her in his embrace.

Aakriti- yes Vihu it's me but believe me I never framed bhabhi it's someone else ........ Vihaan was very angry with her but he can't push her like everyone else.

Dev- youuuuu.........he angrily pulled her and again slapped her but before she could fall Rockey held protectively in his arms .

Dev- you stoop so low just to hide your sin and let everyone blame Rudvi........he said angrily Aakriti was crying clutching Rockey's bicep.

Aakriti- papa it's not my mistake I was dru.........he angrily intruppted her.

Dev- I'm going to kill you with my own hands you disgrace my family........he was about to strangle her but Rockey backed off with her while Vihaan held Dev.

Piya- haww Akriti I didn't expect this from you how can you get pregnant before marriage......... Akshat closed his eyes in both anger and shame his sister ruined his upbringing.

Ritu- get out of my house don't you dare to come back you're a black spot on our family........she was afraid that Aakriti would tell everyone about her truth but Aakriti was afraid that Ritu could hurt both Rudvi and Akshat.

Dev- leave my house right now from now on you're dead for us....... Aakriti fell on her knees but Rockey didn't left her.

Rockey- ok if it's what you all want then Aakriti is leaving this house with me as my wife we getting married right now.

He took her in mandap and filled her partion and tied his pendent which he was wearing, it was his mother's last remembrance.

Rockey- from now on no one can disrespect my wife I'm leaving this job and your house ........ saying that he held her hands.

Rockey- bhaiya ji aapka kaam bhi pura ho gaya hai bas kuch der aur lagenge ab hum chalte hai........ Aakriti fell on Akshat's feet and started crying.