4~ Betting & Revenge

"Apparently Jieun is a tough one to take home and sleep with."

"Why's that?" Siri asks Taehyung as she takes a swig of beer.

It's another weekend where the group of friends (including the two frenemies) were at another house party. Jieun, a pretty music student who hardly ever went to parties, just arrived. And she just so happened to pique the interest of two certain people.

"She's just a good girl who hardly drinks," Tae replies. "Likes to focus on studying."

"She's pretty," Siri says as she eyes up Jieun, which makes Jungkook scoff out a chuckle.

"What?" Siri asks him as she raises an unamused eyebrow.

"You're looking at her like a piece of meat, and who's to say she's even into girls?"

"Don't be a hypocrite, Jeon. You were looking at her the exact same way. And did you forget that Jennie wasn't into girls until she met me?" Siri retorts with a smug grin.

Jungkook clicked his tongue, "Well Jennie's a little hoe who will fuck anyone that gives her the slightest bit of attention."

"As she should," Siri quips. "She is a pretty princess who should get all the attention someone is willing to give her."

Jungkook rolls his eyes, "You're so full of shit."

"And yet you're the one who has her as a regular." Siri cocks an eyebrow and tilts her head to the side with a smirk.

"She lost the privilege of being one of my regulars when she chose you over me."

"That's petty of you."

Jungkook shrugs as he takes a sip of his beer, not caring at all about Jennie's feelings. "Plenty of fish in the sea. Maybe I'll get Jieun to replace Jennie's spot."

Siri scoffs a laugh next, "Oh puh-lease! Do you really think a good girl would want to be one of your regulars? Mr Jeon Jungkook; the biggest fuckboy?"

Jungkook squinted his eyes, "Well at least I'd actually have a shot with her unlike you. Not everyone will go gay for you."

"Wanna bet?" Siri counters with fire behind her eyes.

She wanted to show she could in fact make a straight girl turn gay, even if it was just for a night. Some people like to experiment and she was more than happy to help girls discover their sexuality.

Plus, she wanted to get back at Jungkook since he stole Lia from her last weekend. There was obviously some rivalry between them now, and she knows she started it by stealing Jennie from him, but he deserved to be knocked down a peg. And it seems she'll have to knock him off a couple more pegs.

At this point, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon, kept their mouths shut while their eyes went left and right as they watched their maknae and their noona argue like highschoolers.

Jungkook leaned forward in his chair so he was closer to Siri who was on the end of the couch. He had determination in his eyes and said, "You're on. What's the bet?"

Siri leaned forward so their faces were close. Both ignored the fact that they glanced down at each other's lips. Both ignored the delicious scent of the other that made them want to lick all over the other's neck. Both ignored whatever that fluttering feeling was for being so close, too. They glared at each other instead, stubbornness in their eyes unwavering.

"First one to charm their way with Jieun and sleep with her wins," Siri suggests.

"Wins what exactly? What's the prize?" Jungkook couldn't stop himself from looking down at Siri's luscious lips again. Part of him thinks having Siri at the end would be a great prize. Maybe even the best prize.