13~ Suck It

A/N: Please don't forget to vote on the chapters 😇

It's been a few days since that sweet and tender kiss between Jungkook and Siri at the tattoo shop, and neither of them could stop thinking about each other since.

That kiss was different compared to anyone else they've kissed, and it was different from their previous kisses. It sparked something; it gave them warmth and a whole lot of butterflies. And the major thing they both noticed? There wasn't any lust behind that kiss.

Jungkook had his big brother's words in his head ever since Jin said it; that he was whipped for Siri. He still didn't believe he was whipped. Sure, he'll admit to himself that he likes Siri. She's fun to tease and flirt with. And sure, he likes her body— if anything, he fucking worships it and the way she can make his cock twitch and throb without him even needing to touch her— but it's all to do with sex.

It's just the sex. That's all Jungkook wants. Nothing more, nothing less— well, he does also want to be her friend too rather than an enemy.

But then there's her smile and laughter, and her sweet strawberry scent. He liked that she was an independent woman, earning money on her own, and that she had her life sorted after graduation. He also really, really liked her tattoos, and the way her blue eyes sparkled like a blue glacier river. Those things didn't have anything to do with sex, though... and Jungkook's yet to figure that out.

While Jungkook was clueless and in denial about what he was feeling, Siri knew exactly what was happening to her now. She's had similar feelings before, and she knew she was majorly screwed.

There was no denying it anymore. Siri was falling for Jeon Jungkook.

She knew it. Her body knew it. Her brain knew it. And now, her heart knew it.

Ever since that kiss in the tattoo parlour, Siri could no longer tell herself it was 'just the sex' because no sex happened that day. It was just a sweet passionate kiss that left her wanting more— with or without sex following, she didn't care. She just wanted more of him.

As soon as Siri saw the crown Jungkook tattooed on her, she immediately realised they would have a couple's tattoo since she's given plenty to customers before. She also realised that Jungkook had no idea it would appear that way, and she found that little innocence in him endearing.

She didn't say anything to him about their tattoos being a couple's tattoo because for one thing, it was too late, he had already done it. It's not like she could tell him to erase it and do something else. And the other reason she didn't say anything was 'cause she didn't want to put the 'couple' idea into his head. She didn't want him to get any ideas of being together.

But then there was Jungkook's doe-eyes that sparkled like the stars shone in them. There was that smile of his— in particular, that cute bunny one he does. There was his light laugh, and that cute choco chip mole under his lip that she wanted to touch and kiss. Even the way he carried himself with that stupid cocky ego of his. Siri liked it all. She was falling for all it— all of him.

And she hated it.

She didn't want these feelings. She's been burned in the past before, and she doesn't want it to happen again. She told herself she wasn't going to catch feelings for anyone ever again, especially for someone like Jeon-fucking-Jungkook; the king of fuckboys, a total heartbreaker.

Considering how Jungkook likes to tease and fight back with her, Siri could only think of the things he would do to piss her off or make her jealous if they were actually in a relationship. She didn't want that kind of toxicity if they ever ended up together.