30~ The First Date

______________________
🙏 Just a gentle reminder to please VOTE
on the chapters by clicking on the star

If you've forgotten to vote on some, go back and vote pretty please 🥺

I don't ask for votes that much anymore, and I'm not one of those authors who does vote goals (I hate vote goals), but it would still be nice if my work gets some appreciation and love considering the amount of time and effort I put into writing. Please and thank you, love from me ♥️

Wordcount: ~6450

______________________

Jungkook was getting himself ready for date night— a night he's been planning meticulously for the last three weeks.

It's his and Siri's first real date since they entered into a relationship, and Jungkook was nervous as heck. It's his first date in his first committed relationship. His first date with his first love. It's his first proper date, full stop.

He wants everything to be perfect for Siri, and even though she told him not to do anything fancy, he couldn't help but want to give her a fancy date. He wants to give her the best first date ever, and that involves dining at a fancy restaurant with a three course meal, wine pairings, sharing desserts together, and hopefully, they'll even have a moment to dance beneath the stars.

He went over every detail of the date in his mind, trying to figure out if he missed anything, but he came to the conclusion he got everything down to a T.

Except he didn't factor in the weather.

Jungkook glances out his bedroom window while he slips on his suit jacket. He sees dark clouds rolling in in the distance, slowly cloaking the sun in shadows where it makes him anxious.

Since it looked like it was going to rain, Jungkook asks one of his hyungs if he could borrow their car since he wouldn't want Siri to get wet while on the way to the restaurant if he used his motorbike. Hoseok offers his car and tells him good luck for their first date.

On the way to Siri's place, the clouds above became darker, but it didn't completely derail Jungkook's plans. Even if it rains we can still have a nice meal together and go back to her place and cuddle. I'll make sure she's my final dessert for the night, then make love to her till we're all spent.

When he arrived at her doorstep, Jungkook didn't bother knocking. He didn't need to anymore. He enters Siri's apartment code which she changed to the date they officially became an item (15th July) — which (really, really) made Jungkook happy.

"Ohh, my pretty queen~" he sings out when he enters Siri's home, closing the door behind him with his foot. "Your king has arrived to take you out~"

"Oh good, you're here!" Siri says from her bedroom. "Can you help zip me up, please?" Jungkook was more than happy to help and made quick steps to her bedroom.

As soon as he sees her, and when she sees him from the reflection in her mirror, they both gasp in surprise and both feel a lovely skip in their heart beats.

Jungkook was practically starstruck seeing Siri half dressed while her naked back was on show. She was going to wear the same pink dress she had to take off at her sister's wedding— as per his request— and although he knew what she'd be wearing, Jungkook's breath was still taken away, just like the first time he saw her in it. And the dress was only half on this time.

Siri, on the other hand, was surprised at seeing Jungkook holding a big bouquet of pink and red roses. There had to be at least a dozen, six of each colour.