12~ Suga's Ink Shop

(Finally we meet our MeowMeow!   ps- I found the pic on pinterest, credit goes to rightful owner)

With Siri's car still at Jin's workshop, Jungkook took Siri to her workplace with her guidance of tapping on his left or right thigh to tell him which way to go. The plan was to give Jungkook an eyebrow piercing and a small tattoo as punishment for him screwing up her business chances.

Upon entering Suga's Ink Shop, there was a blonde guy sitting behind the reception desk. He had cat-like eyes, and his arms and neck were covered in tattoos. His eyes were sharp and piercing, yet his face was emotionless. Jungkook felt intimidated as soon as they locked eyes. 

"Hey, MeowMeow!" Siri said as she walked in with a bounce in her steps.

Jungkook raised his brows in confusion at hearing that nickname, but he saw the blonde guy roll his eyes and sigh.

"Told you not to call me that, doll."

Doll? Jungkook thought. He felt that annoying jealousy burn in his chest, and he didn't know why it was happening a lot lately.

"You know I can't resist calling you that, Yoongles," Siri replied as she leaned against the reception desk on her elbows, making her boobs press together.

The guy deadpans at Siri after hearing another annoying nickname, but then his eyes drop down to her breasts which made her giggle.

The guy then squints his eyes at her, "Don't tease me when you know I can't do anything with you anymore, doll."

"I'm not teasing!" she playfully argues.

"No?" He raises an accusing eyebrow. "Then get your damn tits outta my face."

"You love my tits, Yoongi."

"Yeah, don't remind me. You know my missus doesn't have big tits like you."

"But she has a great personality and a great ass." Siri cheekily grins at him.

"That is true." Yoongi nods in agreement. "And she tastes like—"