18~ The Unexpected

"I've only made a girl cum twice in one night," Jimin says, answering someone's question.

"Me too," Taehyung adds. "They get all too sensitive and whine that it's too much, so gotta stop. Such a pain," he sighs.

Jimin, Taehyung and some other guys named Mingyu and Eunwoo were randomly discussing the topic of making girls cum since they're all horny buggers. Everyone was over at a house party; the last one for the semester before having to part for mid-semester break. Siri and Jungkook were sitting next to each other just listening in on the conversation the boys were having.

"What about you two?" Eunwoo asks Siri and Jungkook. "What's the most you've made a girl cum?"

"I have no idea," Jungkook says. "Never counted."

That's a lie. Jungkook knows he hasn't made a girl cum more than twice. Oral first, dick second. Most of the time it's just once though as he just wants the sex, but he always makes sure the girl cums before him.

"I'm not actually sure either," Siri shrugs. "I don't usually count how many times they cum. As long as they're satisfied, I don't really care."

"Why don't you two do a bet?" Mingyu speaks up with a wide grin. "See which one of you can make a girl cum the most before they've had enough? Or who can give the best orgasm?"

"Oh that would be interesting since you two are like the king and queen fuckers around here," Eunwoo chimes in.

Eunwoo and Mingyu didn't know it, but they made Siri's stomach twist with discomfort.

No one knew this, but Siri didn't want to sleep with other people anymore. Ever since that day she told Jungkook to fuck the hate out of her (the same day they had their beach bonding trip which was around three weeks ago), she couldn't get excited about having sex with someone else.

Things are different for her now compared to when she had her heart broken a few years ago. Back then she wanted to screw around to get over the heartache, but this time, she didn't want to. Her head wasn't in it, and neither was her heart.

Trust that Siri did try to fuck other guys, but she couldn't get that far with them because all she wanted was Jungkook. There were two guys at separate times two weeks ago where she tried, but she ended up only giving them oral sex as she felt bad for leading them on. She didn't even want any 'favours' in return 'cause she knew no one could please her like Jungkook could.

She had fallen for the Golden Maknae, so there was no point in trying to get laid with someone else. Her hand and sex toys have been doing the job over the last two weeks since she could at least fantasise about Jungkook without distractions from someone else's moans.

Jungkook, on the other hand, was interested in the idea of doing another bet with Siri. He's sort of missed having that type of fun with her, and he thinks doing a sexual bet might bring back his mojo and his sex drive.

You see, while Siri hasn't been able to sleep with anyone since the last time she and Jungkook had sex, he has fucked two girls separately— but the last one was about ten days or so ago. Just like what happened after his first time fucking Siri, Jungkook wasn't able to get fully satisfied with any girls after her.

One girl couldn't make him cum so he finished himself off back at home. The next girl did manage to make him cum after quite some time because in the end, Jungkook somehow had Siri flash in his head and he was able to finish by thinking of her. However, Jungkook didn't get the post-sex euphoric bliss, and he was left feeling empty as something felt off.

Those girls didn't satisfy him in the way he wanted or needed. In all honesty, he felt he could do a better job with his own hand or a fleshlight.

Jungkook practically ran out of that second girl's bedroom after their session (not that he usually stayed anyway) as he didn't feel right for having sex with her or even being there. He felt guilty, as if he had betrayed someone, but he didn't know why.