16~ The Mad Queen

It's Monday lunch time, just a couple days since Jungkook met Siri's mother, and he was looking forward to seeing Siri again for some reason

It's Monday lunch time, just a couple days since Jungkook met Siri's mother, and he was looking forward to seeing Siri again for some reason. He left her place in a good mood and has been in a good mood ever since.

He was on his way to the lunch table where his friends were sitting, and he could see Siri already sitting there where her back was facing him. There was a seat right next to her, so he decided to take that spot.

Still in his good mood, Jungkook wanted to playfully tease Siri since that was their thing. "Hey Noona, how's your mum?" He grinned cheekily as he sat down. "You know, she's super hot."

Siri breathed out her nose aggressively while looking at the time on her phone. She was already fed up with today. She's been in a bad mood all morning, and she didn't want to deal with any shit.

"Not today, Jeon. I'm not in the mood."

The guy's eyes went wide. "You met her mum??" Taehyung asked.

"Yep!" Jungkook crossed his arms and grinned smugly. "And she's a total milf! Met her on the weekend after I took care of Noona. I was oh so nice, her mum even invited me to go to a family wedding with them."

"You're not going, Jeon," Siri glared at him. "Mum shouldn't have invited you as my date in the first place."

The guy's eyes widened again. "You're going as Noona's date?!" Jimin asked with amazement.

"Did you not just hear me say he's not going?" Siri pierced her eyes at Jimin who was sitting opposite her. It made him cower in his seat a little, and the others could see she was most definitely not in a good mood.

Except for Jungkook. He just thought she was having that same sour reaction when her mother first suggested he go to the wedding, so of course he wanted to continue teasing Siri.

"Your mum said she was giving her plus one to you, right? Does that mean she's single? Maybe I'll just go as her plus one instead. Wouldn't mind ticking milf off my fuck-it bucket list."

That hit Siri's nerves as well as her heart. The guys could see it from the way Siri clenched her jaw and glared at nothing in particular.

"Kook, that's enough," Namjoon warned.

"What??" Jungkook was totally clueless to the simmering queen next to him. He then nudges Siri's arm playfully, "Hey, do you have a hot sister or a cousin, too? Maybe I could add them to my list as well." He chuckles and grins so cutely, it's a shame Siri wasn't looking at him.

But she didn't want to look at him after hearing that. She didn't want to be next to him either. She didn't want to be near him at all. She hated Jungkook more than anything in that moment. She actually felt sick being next to him.

The idea of Jungkook and her mother sleeping together never entered Siri's mind, but hearing him bring it up, and then asking if she had a sister too, it fucked Siri up. Was it really a joke? Or was he saying it like a joke with some truth behind it where part of him actually wanted to fuck her mother and sister?