20~ Appetiser

Wordcount: ~5200

"Aw, Jungkook! It's good to see you! Ohh, you cut your hair? Don't you look dashing!"

"Hi Kate, nice to see you again, and thank you." Jungkook smiles as he bows a little to show respect to Siri's mother.

Siri and Jungkook just arrived at the Wildflower Gardens Hotel where Siri's sister's wedding is taking place tomorrow. Kate had already checked in for them since she booked the rooms, and she wanted to greet Siri and Jungkook when they arrived.

Kate greets Jungkook first with her arms open to give him a friendly hug. "I'm so glad my daughter didn't scare you off," she says as she hugs him.

"That's nice, mum," Siri says sarcastically, "hug the boy you hardly know before hugging your own daughter."

Ignoring Siri's comment, Jungkook chuckles as he hugs Kate back. He quite liked the fact that Kate was super nice and friendly, unlike what he's heard about Siri's father and sister.

"She doesn't scare me at all, and I managed to get her to accept me coming." Jungkook cheekily grins at Siri who flips him the bird and he ends up chuckling again.

Kate pulls from the hug and pinches Jungkook's cheeks affectionately, "Well I'm glad she'll have you to keep her company." She then looks to her daughter and gives her a side hug. "And honey, I hug you and see you all the time. It's not often I get to see him."

"Yeah, okay. Did it go okay getting our rooms?"

"Oh, yes! Here's your room key." Kate digs into her handbag and hands Siri the card where she stares at it with confusion.

"Why is there only one card key? Shouldn't there be two?"

"You and Jungkook are sharing a room," Kate says casually with the sweetest smile, but behind those brown eyes of hers, there was a sparkle of mischievousness.

"What?? Muuum!" Siri whines. She didn't want to share a room with Jungkook because it would make things harder on her feelings for him. She didn't want to get any more close to him than they already are.

Sleeping all cuddled up with Jungkook last night was like a dream come true for Siri, but she also felt like it was a bad dream or like she was stuck in limbo because she couldn't act on any of those romantic feelings. She had to keep telling herself they were just friends. She even snuck herself out of bed this morning so she and Jungkook wouldn't end up having sex again in case he got morning wood.

Jungkook was initially disappointed Siri wasn't there next to him when he woke up, but when he smelled bacon, he didn't mind so much since it meant Siri was cooking for him.

But now it looks like Siri will have to spend two more nights with Jungkook...

"Sorry, sweetie, but that's all the rooms the hotel had left. Practically the whole wedding guestlist booked their rooms in advance, and this was the only room available since you decided too late. You and Jungkook have to share a room." Siri's mother didn't even bother trying to hide her smirk this time.