17~ Bonding

"I'm back, Noona!" Siri heard Jungkook's voice from behind her.

She was sitting on a beach, the place where Jungkook wanted to bring her because he remembered she loved the ocean. He thought she would like to hear the ocean waves and see the beautiful view to calm the mad queen that was inside her from earlier.

Siri didn't think Jungkook would remember their chat that they had in his bedroom, but she really appreciated him bringing her here. He's been surprising her a lot lately, and it made her fall further down the rabbit hole of love for him.

She looked over her shoulder and couldn't stop the fond smile on her face as she watched him jog over to her, his hair bouncing with each of his steps, doe-eyes so pretty and shining like a galaxy. She wondered how he could see because there were just so many stars in his eyes.

The funny thing she doesn't realise though... His eyes only shine like that when he's looking at her.

Jungkook had left Siri on the beach to relax for about 20 minutes so he could get them a late lunch. He had a plastic bag of food in one hand, drinks in the other, and the sweetest smile on his face as he approached her.

"There was a Chinese takeout shop just down the road, so I got us some stir-fried noodles. Hope that's okay?"

Siri nods with a smile, "Sounds yum. Thank you."

Jungkook plops himself to Siri's left, handing her a coke zero and one of the food boxes. He puts the plastic bag between them and takes out his meal, humming in delight as the food smelt so good.

"Is there a fork?" Siri asks.

"Nah, they gave us chopsticks." Jungkook digs into the bag, grabs the bamboo chopsticks, and hands a pair to her. "Here."

Siri glances at them and then deadpans at Jungkook.

"What's wrong?" he asks with furrowed eyebrows.

"I don't know how to use them."

"What??" Jungkook laughs with disbelief. "Are you serious?"

Siri frowns and lightly hits his arm. "Don't laugh at me, Jeon. And yes, I'm serious. I don't know how to use chopsticks. I thought you knew."

"How the hell would I know??"

"Well, when have you ever seen me use chopsticks? I never use them at the uni cafeteria or at your flat with the guys coz there's always spoons and forks available. And didn't you notice there weren't any chopsticks in my cutlery drawer at my place?"

Siri isn't asian, but even so, whenever she went to an asian restaurant, there was always cutlery available, so she never felt the need to use chopsticks, therefore, she has no idea how to use them.

Jungkook sat there slightly stunned as he thought about all the times he's seen Siri eat. He's only realising now that she's never once used chopsticks.

"Well damn. My bad. They had plastic forks at the Chinese takeout, too. If I had known I would've grabbed one for you. Sorry..."

Siri sighs and waves it off, "It's okay. I'll just eat it later, I guess. I'll grab a lollipop from my bag."

"Don't be silly. I'll just teach you how to use them." Jungkook takes the chopsticks he gave her and splits them apart.

"It's not gonna work, Jeon. Joonie and Yoongi tried to show me a couple times. They both failed. I'll admit, this is one thing I'm completely shit at."

As well as trying to not fall for you...

Jungkook grins, but he had some hope. "You taught me how to do a tattoo, now it's my turn to teach you how to eat with chopsticks. Gimme your hand."