8~ Peace

Same day, same bed... They're waking up from their nap in previous chapter...

Jungkook woke up to the smell of strawberries wafting into his nose.

His mind was a little confused and he opened his eyes to find a bunch of brown hair that just so happened to be under his nose.

He opened his eyes a little more to find Siri was cuddled closely to him, her nose and pouty lips just touched his chest. His tattooed arm was draped around her waist, just like her tattooed arm was around his. Seeing her like that made Jungkook get those nice butterflies he likes. He still couldn't figure out what they meant, though.

He tried to slowly slide his arm off Siri but suddenly froze when he stirred her awake.

"Nooo," she half whined and half mumbled, "don't move. You're warm." She then snuggled into his chest more, nose nuzzling his pec as she held him tighter.

Jungkook smiled and those butterflies went crazier. He's never allowed a girl to stay in his bed long enough for them to cuddle, but this was nice. To him, it felt strangely normal and comfortable. It was like snuggling together wasn't wrong at all.

Jungkook always felt weird and uncomfortable when girls tried to stay longer with him after having sex. Even with his 'regulars' he didn't feel right allowing them to stay longer than necessary, and he never let them snuggle. He didn't want them getting the wrong idea.

But Siri wasn't one of his 'little sluts.' She wasn't one of them. He thinks that's why he's allowing Siri to snuggle with him. Because he knows it likely won't happen again, and he wants to relish the feeling of those nice butterflies and the warmth he can feel in his chest.

"Your bed is quite comfy," Siri compliments after a minute of silently snuggling into Jungkook.

"I know," is all he says, smile still on his lips.

"I see why you can't seem to wake up unless someone is torturing you," Siri jokes as she finally pulls her face out from his chest to look at him with half sleepy eyes.

Jungkook lets out a small chuckle but doesn't say anything in reply. He just rests with his eyes closed, as does Siri. There was a nice peacefulness between them as they laid next to each other. It was quiet. Tranquil.

But then Jungkook suddenly feels a tickle on his right arm. He opens his eyes to see Siri was gently tracing over his tattoos.

For once, the frenemies were at peace with each other and Jungkook took this chance to really look at Siri while she had her eyes on his tattoos. He didn't feel anything negative or sexual towards her this time as he took in the details of her face.

Sharp eyebrows. Cute button nose with a small blue jewelled stud on the left side. Naturally rosy plump lips. Oceanic blue eyes. She's beautiful.

"Nice work," Siri suddenly says, snapping Jungkook out of his thoughts. "Where'd you get them done?"

Jungkook cleared his throat a little, "This place called Shinhwa. The tattoo artist is Minwoo."

"He's very good. I like this one," she says as she points to Jungkook's tiger lily tattoo, tracing its petals. "It's pretty."

Jungkook smiles. "Is my favourite too. It's my birth flow-wer-ah!" He flinches after Siri's fingertips accidentally touch the side of his ribs.

Siri chuckles, "You ticklish, Jeon?"

Jungkook's eyes widen and he thinks 'uh oh' as soon as he sees there's a glint of mischievousness behind Siri's eyes.